PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help me out here Pats fans

The Bills are having a rough season and I don’t know how to cope with us not being amazing.

So I figured I’d go to my favorite Pats fans to ask… How do you all deal with being fans of a team that stinks? Can you share some coping mechanisms you have learned? Help me!

PS, this just a joke! We have nothing fun to talk about so I figure some good natured ribbing would invite some conversation . Hope you all are doing well.
Your team had a 6 year run with a whopping 4 playoff wins and a losing playoff record, one win in a non wild card round game and zero wins beyond the divisional round, now it’s apparently over, and you post this bs on the site of the winningest franchise of your lifetime.

The Bills are having a rough season and I don’t know how to cope with us not being amazing.

So I figured I’d go to my favorite Pats fans to ask… How do you all deal with being fans of a team that stinks? Can you share some coping mechanisms you have learned? Help me!
How have you coped since being 0/4 in Super Bowls ... '91-94'.

Last edited:

This dude might have been more injury prone than Jimmy. Hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy for the rest of his life... yikes

Man was he terrible in that Music city miracle game.. bet Wade Phillips would like to have that one back and go with Flutie.
View attachment 54417

As bad as he was, all the special teams had to do was make a simple tackle. I believe Bills ownership forced Phillips to play Johnson after the game he had in week 17. Had Flutie played, the Titans don’t go to the Super Bowl and fans/media get what they were hoping for - Rams vs Jaguars.

It was definitely a forward pass though.
The Mark Sanchez Jets made an AFC Championship game.
They surprising went two years in a row. One at the expense of the Pats.

Since we're removing stud QBs, how has McDermott done without Josh Allen?
Finally we agree. It's the players that count, not the coaches. That's why I took Brady out of the equation. With Brady Bill was Vince Lombardi. Without him he's Wrecks Ryan.

To this day, I just still don't understand the decision to go with Johnson and I cannot think of a single time in NFL history that a starting QB who led his team to the playoffs was benched (without being injured) for the playoff game.

There was just more going on there than we ever found out.... maybe Flutie told Philips to go f himself or something like that....
Never. Flutie always a class guy.

Wilson ordered Phillips to do it.

Finally we agree. It's the players that count, not the coaches. That's why I took Brady out of the equation. With Brady Bill was Vince Lombardi. Without him he's Wrecks Ryan.
QB is the most important position. A average QB adds many wins to a horrible team.

It's been proven over and over again.

Brady wasn't all world a few times. He became that after his 1st season. A couple of those SBs were Belichick specials. All defense.

PS, this just a joke! We have nothing fun to talk about so I figure some good natured ribbing would invite some conversation . Hope you all are doing well.
Been a Pats fan for 60+, no complaints, up and down, happens to every team. I have been a lucky Pats fan.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back