PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help me out here Pats fans

GreenCow

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The Bills are having a rough season and I don’t know how to cope with us not being amazing.

So I figured I’d go to my favorite Pats fans to ask… How do you all deal with being fans of a team that stinks? Can you share some coping mechanisms you have learned? Help me!

PS, this just a joke! We have nothing fun to talk about so I figure some good natured ribbing would invite some conversation . Hope you all are doing well.

The Bills are having a rough season and I don’t know how to cope with us not being amazing.

So I figured I’d go to my favorite Pats fans to ask… How do you all deal with being fans of a team that stinks? Can you share some coping mechanisms you have learned? Help me!

PS, this just a joke! We have nothing fun to talk about so I figure some good natured ribbing would invite some conversation . Hope you all are doing well.
I learned how to deal from hanging out on Jets forums.

Basically you just talk about how your QB is total trash or about how everyone should be fired. Rinse repeat every week with new jokes about how the above two things are true.

It actually works.

Bills have a brutal remaining schedule. They better start winning some games. But they are my favorite betting pick right now at 16:1 to win SB. Buy low.

Bills have a brutal remaining schedule. They better start winning some games. But they are my favorite betting pick right now at 16:1 to win SB. Buy low.

Someone pointed out on Twitter than the Bengals were 5-4 at this point last year too, and they were a couple minutes away from the Super Bowl last season.

But you’re right, our schedule is BRUTAL!

I would've had more respect for you without the PS tbh

i got your coping right here

5KWSPzN.jpg

Bills are toast. They will make the playoffs, but their journey will end in the divisional round. Josh Allen's supporting cast sucks and their defense isn't good whether healthy or not.

Here, go toss one of these around your backyard. You'll feel better in no time.

fit-630x860x100 copy 2.jpg

Last edited:
Bills are toast. They will make the playoffs, but their journey will end in the divisional round. Josh Allen's supporting cast sucks and their defense isn't good whether healthy or not.
They just remind me of the 2006 Colts, 2012 Ravens, 2015 Broncos, etc. Team that appears to have have missed their window of opportunity and are left for dead, but they actually still have the same championship level players and may develop an underdog mentality with nothing to lose.

Coping is easy. Knowing for 20 years that the Pats would suit up twice a year vs the Bills was very comforting.

Coping with a terrible team after 6 Super Bowl victories is probably a lot easier than say 4 straight failures? Not sure.

Although, I can’t blame some of my brothers and sisters here for “coping” the way they do. I mean some of them have known nothing else but Tom Brady, winning and nothing else. A bad year was finishing 28th. I think a lot of us are ok though and realize it was inevitable to be back at the bottom one day. Think I’ll watch a few 3 Games to Glory this upcoming weekend and reminisce on the good old days.

Bills won't make the playoffs. Schedule is tough and they have too many injuries plus Allen playing like ****. Enjoy!

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back