PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Pats Fans...September's Game of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then no sense waiting until the final gun. Great Congratulations to your team for its dominating performance tonight. Starting with the first play from scrimmage to your final scoring drive, the New England Patriots were clearly the superior team tonight. Brady, Moss, your offensive line and your entire defense were all outstanding. Great credit also goes to Bill B for a masterful coaching job despite this week's distractions.

We will lick our wounds, regroup, and hope to play and give your team a better game in January.

All Hail The Patriots!:eat3:

Last edited:
Well then no sense waiting until the final gun. Great Congratulations to your team for its dominating performance tonight. Starting with the first play from scrimmage to your final scoring drive, the New England Patriots were clearly the superior team tonight. Brady, Moss, your offensive line and your entire defense were all outstanding. Great credit also goes to Bill B for a masterful coaching job despite this week's distractions.

We will lick our wounds, regroup, and hope to play and give your team a better game in January.

All Hail The Patriots!:eat3:

Stay classy, csfoster....good luck next week.

BUMP

So much for the "Game of the Month"

Great game by the Pats, Congrats on the win.

Do you think SD is over rated? Norv stinks THAT bad??

No I do not think so but I do know the Patriots are that good. About the only good thing about last night for the Bolts is that the players have time to prove they are not overrated and Norv has time to prove he and his coaching staff smell better than that.

As it is, while I do hold the Bolts responsible for an unexpected poor performance, I also give the Patriots great credit for their unexpected brilliant performance in all phases last night.

Dear CS,

I always really enjoy visits from fans of other teams who are open-minded and respectful. Friendly rivalry is what sports is all about, IMHO.

In the past couple of seasons, our experiences with San Diego fans have been bad, as the Mods know to their cost. It's not surprising to me that none of those creatures have re-appeared today to eat their words. You, on the other hand, have been unfailingly classy and have maintained that by coming back to the board.

This is to express my appreciation. Enjoy the rest of the season and don't be a stranger.

Best,

Mike

CS,

Please come back if we qualify to play each other in the playoffs...

CS,

Please come back if we qualify to play each other in the playoffs...

I will although it is virtually unimaginable that your team will not make the play-offs and unfortunately at this point somewhat imaginable that the Bolts may not.

We got a lot of work to do starting with Green Bay and I will of course remain optimistic that our teams will meet in January.

Again Great Congratulations for a Great Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back