PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

C's vs Heat

C's in closeout games usually aren't very good..but they hate this miami team more than anything just as most of us do.

Let's see if they play as if..oh we have another game in case we blow this one...hopefully it doesn't come to that

You should predict the C's to win Game 6.

Can we get this guy to sit court side for game 6 ... :rofl:

a355699393782d9725c0bf5bcc76a50a.jpg

WallaceNBA_ESPN Michael Wallace

Wade, LeBron and Udonis could be overheard through training room doors having a heated discussion about breakdowns.

7 minutes ago

Also no Lebron and no Wade on the podium after the game ... only saw Spoelstra and Boshtrich.

Last edited:
I don't care if he's only going to be here 5 years or more. #5 has to go up in the rafters, he is the definition of Celtic pride.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

I give up with the NBA. I know absolutely nothing. :D

You kidding me? You really think the Heat have a chance to win Game 6? The bench will be a non-factor and Lebron, Wade, and the rest of the starters will all sh!t the bed at various points of the game.

Kontra, you've always been a rational and ardent supporter of your team. Please, do not stop believing in your team just because they lost this game at home.

The Celtics do have a history of losing home games after they win an away game, so it remains to be seen if they can pull off this upset.

-Jamman

Last edited:
Moron wears glasses that have no lens in them ... what a dope.
I am in maximum hater mode right now ... go C's keep me going. :singing:

Dwyane-Wade-wearing-Gucci-Bomber-Jacket-Black-Quilted-Leather-All-star-Weekend.jpg

I'm back ... one more thing before hitting the hay ...

The Miami Heat fans have to be the worst home fans I have ever seen.
Morons cheer good things and sit on their hands when the game is tight.

You would never see this in Boston ... fans would be screaming to help a comeback.

Heat fans are a a major failure ... they suck and I think they even suck at sucking.

Did anyone catch KG's postgame comments? He took yet another jab at the Hawks owner due to his comments in the first series. :)

-Jamman

Last edited:
I'd give anything to be at the garden for the next game

The halftime crew is ripping the heat right now..love it!

God i hope Bosh crys again if they lose to the C's

Same bozos who did not mention one Celtic at half time or give the team any credit for the situation at the half. The Heat did this, the Heat need to do that...

Last edited:
I'm back ... one more thing before hitting the hay ...

The Miami Heat fans have to be the worst home fans I have ever seen.
Morons cheer good things and sit on their hands when the game is tight.

You would never see this in Boston ... fans would be screaming to help a comeback.

Heat fans are a a major failure ... they suck and I think they even suck at sucking.

Was saying to my friends during the game the fans are the loudest when they are whining about a non call.. just like the players. :D

Moron wears glasses that have no lens in them ... what a dope.
I am in maximum hater mode right now ... go C's keep me going. :singing:

Dwyane-Wade-wearing-Gucci-Bomber-Jacket-Black-Quilted-Leather-All-star-Weekend.jpg

He's going with the hipster style. Those are actually pretty common, believe it or not.

Kontra, you've always been a rational and ardent supporter of your team. Please, do not stop believing in your team just because they lost this game at home.

The Celtics do have a history of losing home games after they win an away game, so it remains to be seen if they can pull off this upset.

-Jamman

I'm not giving up on them. If I did, I wouldn't be watching Game 6. I'm going down with the ship, either way. Won't be the first time it's happened and it damn sure won't be the last.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back