PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

C's vs Heat

Do the Heat actually call plays? Because to me it seems as if they just make the **** up as they go. Especially the last plays of qtrs and games.

Oh and Spo is a god awful coach. That team needs a big BIG change if they are going to choke this one away. Players and coaches need to change big time if they don't win it this year

No he isn't. He's actually a very good coach. Unfortunately, you can't coach three out of five players on the floor out of standing around and watching Wade and LeBron in crunch time. Instead of going out and making the likes of Shane Battier your big time free agent signing, maybe they should go out and look at a guy like Nene. Battier is good for maybe one three a game and the rest of the time the ball touches his hands, it usually ends up in a wasted possession.

» Good Job Bron Bron…Good Effort! Barstool Sports: Boston

182139_3327891596255_1749227871_n.jpg

Last edited:
No he isn't. He's actually a very good coach. .

Right becasue not playing Bosh at the end of the game was a good coaching move when Bosh said he was fine and that it wasn't FAIR to Bosh..HAHA..Spo is gone if miami don't win it this year

Balls. I have my MRI at 10 tomorrow night..will miss most of the back half of the game..

Last edited:
No one is beating OKC...wow they are good

Balls. I have my MRI at 10 tomorrow night..will miss most of the back half of the game..

MRI? Everything all right?
Hopefully the game's a blowout like that game 6 with the lakers in 2008, but you never know. If it is hotly contested, you might save yourself a coronary by not being present. :)

-Jamman

Right becasue not playing Bosh at the end of the game was a good coaching move when Bosh said he was fine and that it wasn't FAIR to Bosh..HAHA..Spo is gone if miami don't win it this year

No, that was a bad move. But one bad move does not make a bad coach. If that were the case, BB would have been handed his walking papers after Seymour was handed his.

No, that was a bad move. But one bad move does not make a bad coach. If that were the case, BB would have been handed his walking papers after Seymour was handed his.
Spoelstra has the makings of a fine young coach but I'm not sure he's the right coach for Miami Kontra. They strike me as a team that needs a proven, dominant coach ala Phil Jackson pulling the strings.

Either way, I hope the Celtics get the bidness done in game 6.

Spoelstra has the makings of a fine young coach but I'm not sure he's the right coach for Miami Kontra. They strike me as a team that needs a proven, dominant coach ala Phil Jackson pulling the strings.

Couldn't agree more, spo is a good young coach, but with all the ego on that miami team, a young coach is not what they need. Dare I say it but Phil Jackson could probably get 5 rings with this heat team.

Agree 100%. Spoelstra may be better on a less dominant team. But with all of those heads in that locker room...no

Why do you think Riley is as hands-on as he is? :)

I had back surgery when i was 17..(23 now) Giving me major issues as of late..oh well

man thats awfully young to be having surgery of any kind never mind back surgery. good luck going forward.

An MRI at 10pm?????

Are you incarcerated?

I hope all goes well, BtM.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more, spo is a good young coach, but with all the ego on that miami team, a young coach is not what they need. Dare I say it but Phil Jackson could probably get 5 rings with this heat team.

Spo is assistant coach material ... he's an X's and O's guy ...

a good one at that they say ... nothing more IMO.

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back