PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

C's vs Heat

**** the Heat....They got lucky tonight with all those Bull**** shots going in....Bosh hitting 3's, Lechoke hitting 40 foot jump shots....Just a load of BS but that's ok because......

They have no coach, Lechoke and Wade can only score by driving to the basket and Iblocka will shut them down, Bosh isn't going to be that lucky again, They don't run any plays except give the ball to Lechoke or Wade and drive to the basket, Their role players are garbage, and the Thunder are the best all around team in basketball.....

Here's to Perk hitting Lechoke in the face with an elbow and breaking that ******* arrogant piece of ****'s nose.....**** THE HEAT!!!!

Quit making excuses..the heat are a better team...Celtic were lucky to win 3. You really wanted them to make finals and get swept?

Awesome series. Props to the Celtics for taking us to the limit. The Celtics and their fans have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed about.

Awesome series. Props to the Celtics for taking us to the limit. The Celtics and their fans have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed about.
Heat were too good Kontra and the difference in quality shone through in the end. You'll have your hands full with OKC. They're a smidgeon better than Boston.

Good luck.

Quit making excuses..the heat are a better team...Celtic were lucky to win 3. You really wanted them to make finals and get swept?

It has nothing to do with the Celtics as much as my hatred for the arrogant ass heat....I really can't stand them as much as I hate the yankees....I will never give them props or say anything positive about them.....Call me a poor sport or what you will but after the way they conduct themselves on and off the court I can't stand them...

**** the Heat....They got lucky tonight with all those Bull**** shots going in....Bosh hitting 3's, Lechoke hitting 40 foot jump shots....Just a load of BS but that's ok because......

They have no coach, Lechoke and Wade can only score by driving to the basket and Iblocka will shut them down, Bosh isn't going to be that lucky again, They don't run any plays except give the ball to Lechoke or Wade and drive to the basket, Their role players are garbage, and the Thunder are the best all around team in basketball.....

Here's to Perk hitting Lechoke in the face with an elbow and breaking that ******* arrogant piece of ****'s nose.....**** THE HEAT!!!!

Goooood. Let the hate flow through you.

Heat were too good Kontra and the difference in quality shone through in the end. You'll have your hands full with OKC. They're a smidgeon better than Boston.

Good luck.

LOL. Dude, we're going to get dominated by OKC.

Miami played great defense and defense wins tough games ... I don't think we had more than a handful of easy baskets all game. Still hate leBron and Wade ... Bosh showed he is not a .5 of the 3 - he played well.

Last edited:
It does look that way but I'd like to watch some great basketball along the way.

The only way we win this series is if Lebron or Wade goes apesh!t. At the so called "talent" positions OKC doesn't have the advantage. But they do have an actual center and the best bench in the league. The Finals will be over in six.

Well I started the night a Celtics fan and ended it a Thunder fan....

...at least for the finals.

The Heat lost in the finals last year and I now look forward to the next few years as the Heat, Lebron, Wade, and Bosh lose not one,

not two,

not three,

not four,

not five,

not six,

not seven,

and not eight playoffs series to end their arrogant seasons.

Last edited:
2 finals losses in a row would really hurt miami..it's like the bills losing what...3 strait SBs

Lucky to win 3? Game 2 was universally acknowledged as a HORRIBLY officiated game in the Heat's favor, the Celtics then went on to win 3 straight games after that. Basically, the NBA made the Celtics have to win 5 games instead of 4 this series.

I'm bummed as **** to see what's probably the end of the big 3 in Boston, I loved this team and I'm pretty sure I won't love another Celtics team as I did this one. Especially in this flashy, me-first, players who don't even respect their coaches (including the Heat) league we have now.

Also, while Stern doesn't outright "rig" games, he certainly influences the officials to put the odds in his favor. KG getting those two quick fouls (putting him at 3 in the first half) on something he hasn't been called on his whole career was total bull****. It was clear he wasn't playing at full intensity in the paint due to the foul trouble.

That said, Heat won it in the 4th. Shayne Battier's threes kept them in the game and Bosh eventually won it.

It really seemed to me that the announcers were really pulling for the Heat, as I think the NBA was too. They wanted this Thunder-Heat finals.

I was really annoyed by their comments that there has to be a statute of limitations on stupid comments that Lebron made at the "announcement; in other words, "You need to start liking Lebron now, and you can't hold those comments against him any longer".

Well sorry NBA, I can, and I WILL continue to despise the Heat, and I hope they keep coming up empty. I'll continue to avoid watching your product, as I have for years now. Unfortunately, I found the Celtics last stand compelling, but now that that's finished, so am I.

I'll enjoy reading about the Heat losing, but I wont watch it.

447-oh-u-mad.jpg

Great effort by this C's team, but they just ran out of gas.

In the end, the Lebron/Wade combo was too much.

When Bosh is draining 3 pointers, you are in trouble.

Celts had their chances in the 2nd quarter to extend the lead, but after that, they lost control of tempo. When they couldn't make stops, they couldn't get points on the other end.

Great series though. I'm not overly disappointed at the moment as we still have the Thunder in waiting to take down the Heat. I think this should be another great series.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back