PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

C's vs Heat

What happened to Rondo? I can't see the game. It's pretty close for the time being just have to hope they don't get left in the dust like game 1.

What happened to Rondo? I can't see the game. It's pretty close for the time being just have to hope they don't get left in the dust like game 1.

He hurt his elbow in the 1st..really hasn't been the same since

butt hurt? lmao. 1 617 827 5488

It's the internet...easy boss

If the C's win i will eat my crow..if they lose..i was right

but they are going to lose

Last edited:
It's definitely not over but it looks pretty grim at the moment.

i know every nba player does it..but lebron is such a baby when it comes to a foul on him

The C's are hanging tough but need to keep the momentum going.

And how the **** can Wade slam the ball at least 3 times that I can remember and never get a T.....But bass slams the ball and it's a quick T.....This is so much bull**** as I don't think the Gay ass heat have gotten a T all season.....This is bull****.....

15-1 run for Cs...wow and i thought our O was bad...

Doooooooooling!!!!!!!!!

15-1 run for Cs...wow and i thought our O was bad...

I know when they fell behind I wasn't sure they'd be able to come back. However they need to keep the foot on the gas and pull away. That Technical on Bass was BS.

I know when they fell behind I wasn't sure they'd be able to come back. However they need to keep the foot on the gas and pull away. That Technical on Bass was BS.

Bass is a moron for doing that...

It took the crowd all game to get into the crowd

Man these games have been good to watch even for people not a fans of these two teams.

Winner of this will most likely go on to win series...i just can;t believe boston is still in it right now..lets see if they make me eat my crow

when did the crowd show up? lol talk about night and day from the first 3 qtrs..

HOw are the Celtics doing this? I'm confused and impressed.

wow..celtics keep proving me wrong time and time again..can't believe they won this one down there...and are in position to go to finals again thursday night...

unreal...well maybe i should start picking them to win now

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

What an AWESOME VICTORY!!!!!!

Last edited:

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes