PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colin Kaepernick wants $18M per year from 49ers

CK isn't overrated, he just has a meltdown or two in close games. Look at the GB playoff game. The Packers have NO defense, yet the score tied in the 4th quarter CK's first pass is a pick 6 that Mikah Hyde drops.

In Seattle he played fair with a lead, but the minute the Seahawks threatened in the 4th he throws a pick and suffers a strip sack. They were lucky the Hawks only got 3 points out of those two TOs in Niner territory. Game on the line, he throws a low trajectory ball to his first option on Sherman's side of the field. Why is his first option that side of the field again? A play that has failed multiple times and one that I have never seen him convert.

CK is explosive and gifted. Rocket arm, but he has issues upstairs. He rips Sherman for responding to earlier Crabtree comments/issues about mocking him, but the week prior he is mocking Cam Newton.

In week 2 the Hawks destroy the Niners. As the clock nears 90 seconds he is running off the field pouting, in week 13 the Niners win by 2 in SF and he is celebrating like he won the Super Bowl even though he had a pretty bad game. Great winner, poor loser. I actually think he is likely worth the money, but there is a chance that he doesn't improve and continues to have those limitations.

Dude is a lightning bolt for a QB though.

I'm not gonna get at him for not shaking hands with Seahawks players...that's one of the few legit rivalries in sports. Plus as a Pats fan, I'd be hypocritical to callout another player for that. Brady and esp BB are just as bad.

CK and Newton are actually good friends outside the field. That was nothing more then busting balls.

I love him as a player. He's never gonna be a pocket passer like Brady , but with that speed he doesn't need too. League going in that direction with that type of QB. And outside the field, he doesn't bother me at all

I'm not gonna get at him for not shaking hands with Seahawks players...that's one of the few legit rivalries in sports. Plus as a Pats fan, I'd be hypocritical to callout another player for that. Brady and esp BB are just as bad.

CK and Newton are actually good friends outside the field. That was nothing more then busting balls.

I love him as a player. He's never gonna be a pocket passer like Brady , but with that speed he doesn't need too. League going in that direction with that type of QB. And outside the field, he doesn't bother me at all

Yup, Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernik are friends. Colin did the Superman touchdown pose as a light hearted joke.

Recently both Colin and Cam hosted the HALL OF GAME AWARDS together.

Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick Team Up to Destroy a Katy Perry Song | Bleacher Report

Yup, Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernik are friends. Colin did the Superman touchdown pose as a light hearted joke.

I'm curious, is it possible that Kaepernick can do anything wrong? It seems that when one of 'your brothers' does something you always justify it in one way or another.

I'm curious, is it possible that Kaepernick can do anything wrong? It seems that when one of 'your brothers' does something you always justify it in one way or another.

In this case I don't feel Colin did wrong.

The pic in the link shows Kaepernik and Cam on the carpet together for the Hall of Gamer awards. There Colin did the superman pose and Cam did the kiss of the bicep. They both did each others signature pose. But was once again done in good fun.
https://twitter.com/MrDesignJunkie/status/434952383303385088/photo/1

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back