PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bravo, Julian Edelman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banging up Ladainian Tomlinson should guarantee Edelman our goodwill for the remainder of his career in New England. There is no player in this sport I hate more than that douche.

Not only did he stick his nose in on defense, but he took out LT, who will likely be out a month with a banged up vag. (Julian, it's worth noting, allegedly quite familiar with that particular terrain.)

The one game LT decides not to wear his cooz cup ... :eek:

Not only did he stick his nose in on defense, but he took out LT, who will likely be out a month with a banged up vag. (Julian, it's worth noting, allegedly quite familiar with that particular terrain.)

ROFLOL.......nicely played JC, nicely played.

Hope all is well.

Before we celebrate Lady T's absence too much, remember that there are wonder drug vaginal creams available these days.

After his fumble last week I was pretty frustrated with him and his role, but that's why BB decides who stays and goes and not me

Agreed. Turnovers are killers. In addition, he hasn't done much in the return game this year. Let's hope he can break one soon.

24dfww7.jpg

Edelman made a decent play in garbage time but he was nowhere close to pulling a Troy Brown. He was also terrible the games prior not only fumbling but also in very poor returns, so it was good to see him out on the field more but let's not blow this out of proportion here.

Finally we have the fearsome presence in the secondary we've been looking for.

Well it's obvious Welker is going to be back for the next few years. That means Edelman has to find a new role other than Welker insurance.

I hope Welkers back for a few years but the hits he takes every week is a concern to me.

I hope Welkers back for a few years but the hits he takes every week is a concern to me.

How he even gets up after those hits goes back to the huddle is beyond me ! Its completely understandable to get concerned !

I was wondering why I saw no thread like this last night. It must have been on the 2nd page.

I don't want to see anyone get seriously injured, and I do respect what LT accomplished on the field in his career - there's no denying how great he was there for three or four years back in the mid-2000s. However, if I was able to pick one current player whom I'd love to see retire without a Super Bowl ring, it would have to be him. Terrell Suggs and Bart Scott would be tied for #2 on my list. I know LT was a great player, Suggs is a very good (yet overrated) player, and Bart Scott has started on some very good defenses, but they all fail the respect test miserably - they give none, they deserve none back.

Edelman made a decent play in garbage time but he was nowhere close to pulling a Troy Brown. He was also terrible the games prior not only fumbling but also in very poor returns, so it was good to see him out on the field more but let's not blow this out of proportion here.

smiley_towel.gif
smiley_towel.gif
smiley_towel.gif
smiley_towel.gif
smiley_towel.gif
smiley_towel.gif
smiley_towel.gif
smiley_towel.gif
smiley_towel.gif

If he could hold on to the ball, he'd be getting more reps at wide receiver.

So you're saying that as a Receiver, he makes an hell of a Corner Back?? :singing:

Crying LT has a MCL tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand