PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady would have 4 Rings, going on 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're one of those that thinks that everything the Pats do is just 10 times better then everyone else aren't you? You think your team should just be handed the SB trophy simply because your favorite team is the Pats! I can tell by your posts, You don't seem greatfull at all for the success your teams had over the last 5 years, you act as if no one in the world should be allowed an opinion unless their Pats fans and they agree with everything "you" think!

Just because you think the Pats are 10 times better then everyone else doesn't mean they are, and if your team were good enough to be in the SB this year, they'd be in the SB. They're not, Deal with it! You think one bad call kept the Pats out of the SB??

I tell you what, name one big time game, post season, where the Pats were down by more then 4 points with the game on the line and Tom Brady marched the team down the field and scored a TD to win the game...name it!!! What I seem to recall is the Pats always being within a field goal and Brady throwing a against a bunch of prevent D's, but Adam Vinatieri kicking game winning field goals, and guess what! Where's Adam and wheres Tom?

Stop whining over one call, your teams won three SB's be happy and look forward to your 2 first round DP's and probably another double digit winning season next year.
Brady does what he needs to do to win big games. The team trusted Adam V so once they got into field goal range they'd let him kick it. I'm not sure using this to try and make Tom look bad is going to work, especially in this forum.

Also, i never said the pats were 10 times better than any team. I just don't l ike the refs screwing them over. And it was not one call. They blew it on several calls.

This is the 2nd year in a row that the Refs helped to defeat the pats. You can't say that they definitely would have won against denver or indy without the horrific calls, but the fact that this team has to beat their opponents AND the refs is complete b.s. This is also the 2nd year in a row that the refs made several B.S. calls that favored the Colts and then said "oops we screwed up" after the game....

but then again "the ball bounced our way" a lot....so i should be grateful.
whatever the hell that means.

Brady does what he needs to do to win big games. The team trusted Adam V so once they got into field goal range they'd let him kick it. I'm not sure using this to try and make Tom look bad is going to work, especially in this forum.

Also, i never said the pats were 10 times better than any team. I just don't l ike the refs screwing them over. And it was not one call. They blew it on several calls.

This is the 2nd year in a row that the Refs helped to defeat the pats. You can't say that they definitely would have won against denver or indy without the horrific calls, but the fact that this team has to beat their opponents AND the refs is complete b.s. This is also the 2nd year in a row that the refs made several B.S. calls that favored the Colts and then said "oops we screwed up" after the game....

but then again "the ball bounced our way" a lot....so i should be grateful.
whatever the hell that means.

There isn't one true football fan that doesn't think Brady is one of the best QB's in the game of football, my point was to show you that Pats won their games as a team and lost as a team. Not because of good calls and bad calls. There was gonna come a time when the Colts were gonna get the win over the Pats in the playoffs, Peyton Manning is also one of the best QB's in the league, it's just this time he had the homefield and his "team" played better. Peyton still threw for over 340 yards and quite a few scores so it was just their time. A couple of bad calls the last two years is not enough to stop a team from winning if their good enough to win. In both cases for the Pats, they lost those two games because the better team won those two games, that's all there is to it. Just like when the Pats won, it was because they were the better team.

Hey "Keegs", you should quit your job at McDonald's and become a professional whiner. You'd probably make a lot more money.

Punked by Denver.

Punked by Indianopolis.

The Patriots are the Dynasty that never was!

Brady would have 5 Rings if the refs didn't completely screw the pats over last year and this year.

pass interference calls, no touchback, "face guarding", non calls, bull**** offensive pass interference calls, bull**** roughing the passer calls.

I realize it sounds ridiculous, but if we Beat Denver last year and the Colts this year, the superbowl would have been ours both years. And most people on this site would agree i think

The Refs are ******* bull****. I don't even remember the last time we got a call in the playoffs that was questionable and went on OUR side.

The should not be allowed to **** up like that and then say "oh well my fault" 6 days later like it's no big deal.

this is two godamn years in a row they do that for the Colts and it finally worked this year.

If i didn't love this team so much and put so much godamn energy in them id stop watching this bull**** league.

Hey "Keegs", you should quit your job at McDonald's and become a professional whiner. You'd probably make a lot more money.

Punked by Denver.

Punked by Indianopolis.

The same could be said for the Chargers. One and done, baby!

Attachments

• charger crying player.jpg
    charger crying player.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 98

Punked by Denver.

Punked by Indianopolis.

trust me, if i could get paid for whining i definitely would.

Was that supposed to hurt my feelings or something?

:singing:

You can ask around, but you are definitely barking up the wrong tree.
Pick a differnet target unless you want to waste time.

Punked by Denver.

Punked by Indianopolis.

Troll all you like but guess what - it is what it is and that would be an undeniable Dynasty for sure - thank you, thank you very much.

No whining here, Peyton played his best half of the season in the AFC Championship game and earned his chance to beat the Bears. Congrats to PM and the Colts - I wont think of diminishing that. I doubt they return in 2007, too many players to try to keep and too many guys wanting to get paid with too little cap space.

Chargers were out played in SD by NE and I think their window has already closed. Will be tough to do well, even with all that talent, with a lame duck coach and a skeleton staff.

Patriots can look forward to a healthy year for once (way overdue for that) along with a pile of draft choices and lots of returning players - some just entering their prime.

See the amazing thing here is that this team is getting younger as it goes along - setting things up for serious runs at Superbowl rings year in and year out.

There is no reason to believe that the 2007 Patriots will not be better than 2006. Look how close the 2006 team was to another ring - scary isn't it troll??

Brady would have 5 Rings if the refs didn't completely screw the pats over last year.
Quit your bitchin'! Did the referees in the Denver game generate all those fumbles? Did the referees in the Denver game force Tom Brady to throw that interception to Champ Bailey? Did the referees in the Denver game cause Adam Vinatraitor to miss a field goal?

Last edited:
This is also the 2nd year in a row that the refs made several B.S. calls that favored the Colts and then said "oops we screwed up" after the game....

No. Ask Vic said someone screwed up the call. The NFL defended the decision.

You lost.

Yeah "keegs" please post a link where the refs admitted that they screwed up.

There was never any such admission from the refs or the NFL.

This is also the 2nd year in a row that the refs made several B.S. calls that favored the Colts and then said "oops we screwed up" after the game....

i cannot think of any breaks besides the tuck rule.

i honestly can't think of any questionable calls or non-calls in our favor

this is all a matter of perspective. we nursed our collective grudge over ben dreith's call for 25 years, but i doubt that raiders' fans have the foggiest memory of it. so, the poster was right who pointed out that other teams remember many games and many calls differently than we do.

winning an SB is a big bleeping deal and involves more than a little luck, that's why only 17 franchises have ever won even one, why only seven have won three or more, and why only eight have gone to five or more, as have the patriots.

Listening to you guys whine about calls puts a huge smile on my face. I love it! What's so cool about sports is that eventually what comes around goes around, and it couldn't be any more relevant then with the Pats.

Ask anyone that isn't a Pat's fan, and I would bet that 95% or more of them will tell you that NO team, in ANY sport has benefited MORE from the refs and luck then the Pats. In fact, I think there is a poll on ESPN regarding something similar to this.

I love it.
Why is your name patsfanforever if you aren't a Pats fan? Seriously, every post I've seen you make is anti-patriots in one way or another.
And yes, we went 14-2 twice in a row, won three super bowls all because of luck.

Why is your name patsfanforever if you aren't a Pats fan? Seriously, every post I've seen you make is anti-patriots in one way or another.
And yes, we went 14-2 twice in a row, won three super bowls all because of luck.

why do you even answer him?

I've decided to stop whining about the refs like loser fans of other teams like the Colts and raiders. It's hard not too considering how bad we've gotten screwed the last few years but i am going to do my best to stop complaining it.

However, it is still true that he would have 5 rings if the refs didn't screw the pats the last 2 years.

Ok now im done

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes