PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady vs Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will abandon this site soon, and pray that BB and Brady get out of this hell hole and move to a franchise that will treat them with respect.

What a nightmare. Brady and BB get smeared as the worst cheats in the game ever, over nothing and less than nothing, while Kraft gets to suck face with his 31 buddies and Goodell.

Well this works both ways. Kraft made a speech at the Superbowl going to bat for Brady saying he supports him and is confident in no wrong doing.

Then a few months later there is some evidence that suggests that's Brady was involved in some fashion in deflating the balls.

Maybe Brady was not being truthful and it ended up making Kraft look bad so he us changing his tune?

So you may be wrong about how slam dunk of a case Brady has. From an outsider's point of view, he looks to have a strong case, but many legal experts felt there was no way Aaron Hernandez was going to be convicted for killing Odin Lloyd because the prosecutor's case just wasn't strong enough.

The comparison has been made before, but remains rather tasteless. If you really want to go there, Brady's case is like Hernandez', except that there isn't even a body - no evidence beyond a 50/50 chance that anything even happened at all.

Well this works both ways. Kraft made a speech at the Superbowl saying he supports brady and is confident in no wrong doing.

Then a few months later there is some evidence that suggests that's Brady was involved in some fashion in deflating the balls.

Maybe Brady was not being truthful and it ended up making Kraft look bad?

The darkest possibility for the cave in is that Kraft found incontrovertible evidence that Brady lied to him.

BTW, Florio addresses my theory of Goodell trying to cut the NFLPA off at the knees:

The arrangement would have to be subtle. Already, Greg Bedard of Sports Illustratedhas reported that a high-ranking league official has denied a link between the Patriots giving up on their discipline and the league eventually giving in on Brady. That’s not a surprise; the arrangement would have to be kept secret in order to prevent the NFL Players Association from developing yet another avenue for attacking the Commissioner’s judge-jury-executioner powers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/19/has-nfl-given-kraft-assurance-on-brady-suspension/

I am starting to believe this is Goodell's plan all along since Brady made it known he plans to fight at all cost. This is Goodell's best shot. He still gives the Patriots a really harsh punishment to appease the haters and avoids allowing the NFLPA to use Brady to strip Goodell of his powers.

I think Goodell could survive in the public eye by keeping the Patriots' punishment and overturning Brady's punishment. If he reduced the Pats' punishment and then lost to Brady in court, it would be bad for him.

What evidence?

Part of the problem may be that Kraft is too senile to understand why the "facts" regarding deflation/underinflation in the Wells report make no sense (i.e. rely on inconsistent assumptions to postulate that any manipulation of the balls actually took place).

The comparison has been made before, but remains rather tasteless. If you really want to go there, Brady's case is like Hernandez', except that there isn't even a body - no evidence beyond a 50/50 chance that anything even happened at all.

I just picked a case where the universal response for what the verdict would be was one way and the outcome of the trial was another. It was the first one that came to mind and something that I knew people would know. I wasn't trying to be tasteless.

Well this works both ways. Kraft made a speech at the Superbowl going to bat for Brady saying he supports him and is confident in no wrong doing.

Maybe Brady was not being truthful and it ended up making Kraft look bad so he us changing his tune?

He said 2 days ago that he believes Brady. There has been no evidence since.

Folks its not. A F***ing conspiracy. Kraft and the Patriots are cheaters and if anything this hurts Bradys appeal as the team accepted guilt.

The New England Patriots are a embarressment. Like everyone says we bend the rules expect to walk away from it..Guess what it caught up. Kraft has accepted his brand as a cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back