PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady injured knee

If it was anything serious, there is no way at all he would have gone off the field with no limp (as some Tweets point out), he wouldn't have been allowed back in 1 play later to attempt 3 more passes and finally, the trainer/Doctor wouldn't have come back out if it was a matter of concern.

Probably a "stinger" on his shin but better safe than sorry getting him out of there for the day and possibly Friday too.

Again, Rondo played a game 7 (plus OT) with a torn ACL.

It's no sure thing.

Is it just me, or is there a lot of conclusion-jumping happening here?

If this is a significant injury, this will go down as the most cursed year in Patriots' history. Granted it may already be with the whole Hernandez mess.

I hope this doesn't screw up Brady's chances at taking the touchdown record from Brees.

Mary Paoletti ‏@Mary_Paoletti 4m

Schiano said he didn't see what happened when Brady went down."We told our team, let him throw the football. Rush the passer, but go by him"

I bet you guys are having flashes of Pollard all over again.

I hope he's ok though. I really want us to walk into Foxboro next year and kick your guys' butts with Brady on the field!

Wow, might want to calm down a bit hombre. Let's hold off before we learn there was an amputation.

I did qualified my comments that IF it is a significant injury. I didn't say it was. Based on what we know right now, I would say it isn't a significant injury.

Erik Scalavino ‏@E_Scal 1m

Rough day for #Patriots QB Tom Brady. Leftpractice with apparent knee/upper shin injury. Did not return. #Bucs DL Adrian Clayborn caused it.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 39s

Spoke to Chandler Jones on WEEI. Said he just learned of injury when we spoke with him. Didn't seem overly concerned.

I read it. It doesn't change the point. The 2007 Dolphins were a 1 win team.

How does 2007 enter into the discussion, Strawman Builder?

Is it just me, or is there a lot of conclusion-jumping happening here?

Well, you accused me of jumping to conclusions when I clearly didn't. So it may be just you. :D

How many games do you think the Pats win if Brady is out? I say 8 games, I think the defense will be much better. I'm not really impressed with anyone in our division and think we could conceivably win the division with 9 wins.

That being said having Brady get injured this late in his career is not a good thing for his future or the future of the team.

Is a cleat to this shin or something a possibility here?

If the Pats do lose Brady and manage to go 11-5, I don't think there is much of a chance of history repeating itself and the Pats miss the playoffs. I don't think there are going to be more than three teams in this division to get 11 wins with Brady in the line up come the first game. No way will both Wild Card teams have 11 wins or more. And it is unlikely that the Dolphins, Jets, or Bills could get 11 wins.

Yeah? yeah? Well, Deus Irae says the Dolphins won 1 game in 2007!!!! :D

Exactly.

Win the cakewalk AFC East and pray Brady and Gronkowksi are healthy by January.

The AFC East wouldn't be a cakewalk with Tebow or Mallett throwing to rookie WR's, for one. For another, your OP didn't include Brady coming back for the postseason. Your OP was in response to another poster talking about the season being over if Brady were to be done for the year. He was correct. The Pats may win the AFC East, but they would get thoroughly demolished in the playoffs without Brady.

I bet you guys are having flashes of Pollard all over again.

I hope he's ok though. I really want us to walk into Foxboro next year and kick your guys' butts with Brady on the field!

The Steelers used to be a contender once.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 1m

Adrian Clayborn asked 3 separate times about the Brady injury play. "Is this an interview or an interrogation?"

Iam not a big fan of volin. He is more in sensationalizing or creating news rather than reporting it. According to him, some fan caught it on video that solder was pushed back into brady and caused the injury.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back