PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady injured knee

Was he at practice? He didn't tweet about it when it happened, whereas everyone else did.

Could have been. The press aren't supposed to Tweet during practice although the Pats loosen up that rule in these dual team practices because the other teams usually allow Tweeting. Chatham might not know that since he is new to the media. Or he just doesn't want to Tweet during practice. Or he wasn't there.

He did say he saw it live.

Iam not a big fan of volin. He is more in sensationalizing or creating news rather than reporting it. According to him, some fan caught it on video that solder was pushed back into brady and caused the injury.

he is not lying .. there is a video ... it is posted everywhere

Is a cleat to this shin or something a possibility here?

I think a shin injury is a good possibility. That would cause that sudden pain, making him grasp at his leg. Maybe he played, felt sore or swollen and just wanted to take him in to ice it or make sure it wasn't fractured or lacerated.

Just hoping for the best I guess. Football would suck without Brady.

Luke Hughes ‏@LukeFHughes 8m

A helicopter just landed on the side field at Gillette. People crowding the fence like Brady's gonna get on. Come on, people. Get real.

The AFC East wouldn't be a cakewalk with Tebow or Mallett throwing to rookie WR's, for one. For another, your OP didn't include Brady coming back for the postseason. Your OP was in response to another poster talking about the season being over if Brady were to be done for the year. He was correct. The Pats may win the AFC East, but they would get thoroughly demolished in the playoffs without Brady.

Anything can happen in the tournament.

Brady, Manning, Rogers and Brees were all at home last February watching Joe Freaking Flacco and Colin Kaepernick in the big game.

Was he at practice? He didn't tweet about it when it happened, whereas everyone else did.

TomBrady 'injury' looked like a minor tweak seeing it LIVE. All appearances to my eye was his removal from practice was precautionary

Are you suggesting he might have super powers?

Please tell me this a joke.... I don't care if it's MCL, ACL, or both... they bring a chopper for an orthopedic injury???

How could they get a chopper here this quickly unless it was a mediVac chopper (which is it clearly is an executive transportation type of chopper from the pictures)? It isn't like the Pats keep a chopper on call incase a player gets injured.

I bet the chopper is for Kraft or another big wig to get back into the city for some reason.

How could they get a chopper here this quickly unless it was a mediVac chopper? It isn't like the Pats keep a chopper on call incase a player gets injured.

I bet the chopper is for Kraft or another big wig to get back into the city for some reason.

Exactly... if TFB need to be checked at a hospital, I'm sure a run of the mill ambulance will suffice.... :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Brady injured knee

How could they get a chopper here this quickly unless it was a mediVac chopper? It isn't like the Pats keep a chopper on call incase a player gets injured.

Im predicting this is the zombie-apocalypse and the chopper is an emergency rescue attempt.

Just hoping for the best I guess. Football would suck without Brady.

Even for those of us who, shall we say, strongly dislike Brady, football is better with him on the field.

How could they get a chopper here this quickly unless it was a mediVac chopper (which is it clearly is an executive transportation type of chopper from the pictures)? It isn't like the Pats keep a chopper on call incase a player gets injured.

Yes, Brady to get to Boston for knee surgery!

/sarcasm

Im predicting this is the zombie-apocalypse and the chopper is an emergency rescue attempt.

Beelzebub Tebow has brought the End of Days.

img8171.gif

Yes, Brady to get to Boston for knee surgery!

/sarcasm

Why would Brady need a helicopter??? Is his life in danger???,

Come on people, even an ACL would only require an ambulance!!!

Huh, read a tweet that Brady tweaked a knee and walked off the field. Let's check Patsfans to see if someone has an upda-OHMYGOD DID I MISS THE APOCALYPSE OR SOMETHING?!?!

Seriously, there's more knee-jerking going on here than in a gameday thread.

They just pronounced him dead.

Anything can happen in the tournament.

Brady, Manning, Rogers and Brees were all at home last February watching Joe Freaking Flacco and Colin Kaepernick in the big game.

Both of those quarterbacks were capable. It's arguable that one of them would have even got there with good health on the team that they beat in the championship game as well. But still, both were still extremely capable. Since the rules change after the 2003 season, every Super Bowl winner has either had an all time great or a capable franchise quarterback at the helm...

2004 - Brady
2005 - Roethlisberger
2006 - Manning
2007 - Eli
2008 - Roethlisberger
2009 - Brees
2010 - Rodgers
2011 - Eli
2012 - Flacco

Needless to say, given the evidence to date of our esteemed back-ups, neither Tebow nor Mallett are all-time greats or franchise quarterbacks. Especially not when throwing to rookie WR's. If Brady were to go down for the year, start planning for the draft. Because there's no way this team would be getting through Denver or Houston, and there sure as hell isn't a way that they'd get through whoever would come out of the NFC.

an acl would require nothing... because everything you can do at the hospital would be done at the stadium. surgery would be a month out.

Knowing that he jogged off makes me feel better, but I'm still going to be worried as hell until we see him back at practice.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back