PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady injured knee

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but apparently the player who injured Brady, Adrian Clayborn, is cousins with Bernard Pollard.

John Kraft (team president)

-Helicopter has nothing to do with Brady
-I don't believe it's serious.. but I can't say for sure.

Really it sounds like Bradys fine but he can't say for sure that it's not serious.

Huh, read a tweet that Brady tweaked a knee and walked off the field. Let's check Patsfans to see if someone has an upda-OHMYGOD DID I MISS THE APOCALYPSE OR SOMETHING?!?!

Seriously, there's more knee-jerking going on here than in a gameday thread.

And there are also a lot of people here who are the eternal optimists on everything Patriots related. Remember when Odin Lloyd being killed so close to Aaron Hernandez's home was just a coincidence.

Huh, read a tweet that Brady tweaked a knee and walked off the field. Let's check Patsfans to see if someone has an upda-OHMYGOD DID I MISS THE APOCALYPSE OR SOMETHING?!?!

Seriously, there's more knee-jerking going on here than in a gameday thread.

Was that pun intentional?

And there are also a lot of people here who are the eternal optimists on everything Patriots related. Remember when Odin Lloyd being killed so close to Aaron Hernandez's home was just a coincidence.

Which I guess leaves it up to you to decide what the correct counter to delusional homerism is: equally delusional negativity or objectivity.

Because at this point, it objectively looks like this injury isn't a big deal. It could turn out that it was, but every indication that we've received suggests that it's nothing major. To immediately speculate the worst case scenario, and then justify it by pointing out that homers exist on this board, makes less than no sense.

President Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln and President Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy.

Time out. Time out.

Did Dobson at least catch the ball?

At least if he's out for the season we'll probably get a nice draft pick.

I bet you guys are having flashes of Pollard all over again.

I hope he's ok though. I really want us to walk into Foxboro next year and kick your guys' butts with Brady on the field!

Maybe, just maybe he can "hobble" the year out like Ben Rapethisburger did last season. ;)

At least if he's out for the season we'll probably get a nice draft pick.

That's what I was wondering. We may not be bad enough to get Clowney, but we can still haul in a nice one.

Only Bob Kraft got on the helicopter. So we can at least kill the speculation that it was for Brady.

What happened to all the updates?!

I'd feel better about this thread if tebow was not on this team.

I said it in 2008 and I'll say it again: this is the one situation in which Belichick's stance on discussing injuries sucks ass. I hope we get some CONCRETE soon enough.

In the grand scheme of things, some of us would rather be eternal optimists than walk around worrying how we might get struck by lightning on a sunny day.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back