PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady injured knee

I think brady will be fine and the team is being just taking extra precaution. he probably tweaked it and they didnt want to risk any further injury.

and here everyone is posting as if he is 100% gone for the season

Right now, the injury is anywhere from "ready to practice tomorrow" to "done for the season." No one knows.

Lucky TMZ isn't the main source for sports news. They pretty much have Brady six feet under.

As awful as this is, it actually made me laugh.

WRITHING in pain.

It sounds like his leg completely fell off.

Lucky TMZ isn't the main source for sports news. They pretty much have Brady six feet under.

I didn't want to chime in until I saw Brady take a snap on Friday but is this real? Do you even need any qualifications to do this job?

I really hope Tom Brady is okay not only for the sake of Tom Brady and the patriots but also for all those Jets haters in my office celebrating Brady's demise.... £>~~<£^%<<>|##}^

I really hope Tom Brady is okay not only for the sake of Tom Brady and the patriots but also for all those Jets haters in my office celebrating Brady's demise.... £>~~<£^%<<>|##}^

Jets fans really are a special kind of pathetic. What does it matter to them, anyway? Whether Brady plays or not, they're still coming in fourth.

Right now, the injury is anywhere from "ready to practice tomorrow" to "done for the season." No one knows.

true, but if it really was a horrible injury I doubt John kraft said they "dont think it is that bad"

Tell them "ours'n will beat yours'n with what was yours'n (Tebow) if necessary.

I have to say I am a little curious as to why so many 300+ pound men were so close to the guy with the bright red shirt on.

They're not supposed to hit him, but they also have to practice. Maybe Solder should have been a little more intense in his blocking assignment and not take it for granted that his opponent isn't trying to sack the QB.

Jets fans really are a special kind of pathetic. What does it matter to them, anyway? Whether Brady plays or not, they're still coming in fourth.

Brady could play with two broken legs and be better than Mr. Sanchez.

Geno isn't impressing either.

true, but if it really was a horrible injury I doubt John kraft said they "dont think it is that bad"

It really sounded like they don't think it's anything serious, but he couldn't make it an official statement, and they don't definitively know yet. They'll probably go through everything and double check everything five or six times just because it's Brady, but the initial prognosis appears to be positive.

I have to say I am a little curious as to why so many 300+ pound men were so close to the guy with the bright red shirt on.

And why with the obvious possibility that one of those 300 pound men might fall when shoved by the other team, nobody thought maybe Brady should be wearing a knee brace?

Dan Roche @RochieWBZ
NFL source: "He'll (Brady) be fine. He'll be checked again later on tonight." - #wbz

Still nothing definitive, but consistent with everything we've seen/heard so far. Encouraging news.

They're not supposed to hit him, but they also have to practice. Maybe Solder should have been a little more intense in his blocking assignment and not take it for granted that his opponent isn't trying to sack the QB.

I was at the practice yesterday and I got to say that the buccs were pretty careful about not touching Brady

First cut Tebow immediately. Second tell Solder to watch where his big ass is going. You don't fall into the franchise quarterback or you will be cut. :mad:

Schiano seemed kinda pissed at his guys in his comments, but above all, even in practice, injuries can happen. You can't run an effective 11-on-11 drill without exposing the QB to at least some risk of contact, however small. Sounds like Clayborn pushed Solder back into Brady, and if that's the case, then yeah he screwed up, but it sounds like a fluky sort of play.

Still nothing definitive, but consistent with everything we've seen/heard so far. Encouraging news.
Sorry, not supposed to entertain that possibility around here. The calling hours are Friday and the funeral is Saturday.

We'll hear something definitive before tomorrow, IMO. Any injury to Brady is not going to be one that BB will be able to keep under wraps.

Bill Belichick tweeted about Tom Brady's injury about an hour ago...

206mnat.jpg

We'll hear something definitive before tomorrow, IMO. Any injury to Brady is not going to be one that BB will be able to keep under wraps.

if it's major we will hear as soon as they know..if it's just a tweak..we won't hear a thing. "sources" say he will be fine...so lets hope so

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back