PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Celtics NBA Finals Thread

I can't believe Ron Artest is keeping them in this. Come on Celtics.

Last edited:
:rofl: Scalabrine is in. Guy sticks out like a sore thumb.

I have a bad feeling that Bryant is going to come out firing in the third.

You talkin' bout' me Kontra.
:beatingcoming:
scal.jpg

Last edited:
He defended Odom exceptionally well there didn't he. The Celtics defensively are all over the Lakers. If we can minimize the turnovers, hit our shots, get some more rebounds and force the Lakers to keep shooting the way they have then we can't ask for much more.

For all the domination in the paint the Lakers only took 3 points off. It's set for an epic second half.

Come on Celtics.

Last edited:
brian-scalabrine.jpg

Last edited:

Really good defense by him there, way to make use of his time.

I have a bad feeling that Bryant is going to come out firing in the third.

Sounds good to me, would love to see him firing up some more horrible 3 point attempts that hit the top of the backboard. :D

3-14 for him tonight.

Leading by 6 on the road during game 7 of the NBA Finals? I'm very pleased. Of course it would of been nice to retain that 3 possession lead but damn I think we'd all sign for this pre-game.

Last edited:
i think i love you:D from your lips to gods ears. go celtics go.:rocker:

well, Ray Allen is stinking the joint out in the first half...but our D is OUTSTANDING! Our rebounding is really bad. I think right now when we push the tempo, they cant stop us. Sheed filling in very nice.

Need to figure out how to rebound in the second half and dont let that damn Kobe go off. Artest is terrible and he is keeping them in the game.

LETS GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He defended Odom exceptionally well there didn't he. The Celtics defensively are all over the Lakers. If we can minimize the turnovers, hit our shots, get some more rebounds and force the Lakers to keep shooting the way they have then we can't ask for much more.

For all the domination in the paint the Lakers only took 3 points off. It's set for an epic second half.

Come on Celtics.

you are asking all the things to happen :). Seriously though the rebounds might come back to bite them....If only they can get to the FT line a little more excluding rondo.

Really good defense by him there, way to make use of his time.

Sounds good to me, would love to see him firing up some more horrible 3 point attempts that hit the top of the backboard. :D

3-14 for him tonight.

Leading by 6 on the road during game 7 of the NBA Finals? I'm very pleased. Of course it would of been nice to retain that 3 possession lead but damn I think we'd all sign for this pre-game.

I'm just having memories from Game 5 when the Celts held him in check for the first half and then he came out firing on all cylinders in the third quarter.

you are asking all the things to happen :). Seriously though the rebounds might come back to bite them....If only they can get to the FT line a little more excluding rondo.
The rebounding, especially the offensive boards coupled with our silly turnovers is all that is really troubling me atm. Celtics defended pretty darn well in the first half. All I can ask is they defend like that in the second.

If the Lakers are good enough they'll beat us. It's that damn simple now.

Last edited:
I'm just having memories from Game 5 when the Celts held him in check for the first half and then he came out firing on all cylinders in the third quarter.

Same. If this happens..they will just have to match him pt for pt

Great D. Sheed playing amazing for what is being asked of him. Keep it up Sheed!

+1 How the 3rd quarter starts will be huge, if the C's stay on track I think they win, if LA goes on a big run and Kobe catches fire then they're in trouble IMO

Must say though Boston's D is all over the place tonight, just gotta rebound tho and box out

Last edited:
Come on, Celtics! **** Llama Gasol! **** Dumbo Farmar! **** the Rapist! **** the Lakers!

Rondo's burnin' through the defense like Lindsy Lohan burns a penis/
Sheeds hittin' boards like Chris Brown hits whores!

BEAT LA!!! BEAT LA!!!

Last edited:
Rondo's burnin' through the defense like Lindsy Lohan burns a penis/
Sheeds hittin' boards like Chris Brown hits whores!

BEAT LA!!! BEAT LA!!!

Not to derail the thread, but if she burns a penis... well, then she can burn my penis any day of the week... and twice on Sundays.

Excellent start to the third quarter. I'm liking it.

Not to derail the thread, but if she burns a penis... well, then she can burn my penis any day of the week... and twice on Sundays.

Whatever works for you....

KG is looking real good out there.....flashbacks of '08

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore