PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Celtics NBA Finals Thread

I think the Celtics are going for the jugular, bad refs or not. It would be too much to ask for a blowout like game 6 from the last championship, and I don't think that will happen. Hear is a shot in the dark:
Garnett: has lamb for dinner; 18 points, 12 boards, 3 blocks.
Perkins: 8 points: 9 boards, 2 blocks.
Allen: 16 points and defends Kobe as well as anyone can.
Pierce: 26 points, 7 boards, makes clutch baskets (duh)
Rondo: Triple Double; 18 points, 11 boards, 14 assists, 2 steals.
If he does, Celtics win and he is the MVP.

To be fair, the game 5 was probably the better games the celts played.Even game 4 the celts were flat being 2-1 until shrek and donkey saved them . Suddenly they are somehow so much better to beat LA 3 times in a row ? hard to believe. I think we will see a game 7,hope it doesnt.

Let's finish this tonight.

Ride the momentum and go 100% full out.

Last edited:
kobe2.jpg

I'm hoping for a Christine Aguilera wardrobe malfunction right now.:p:p:p

Last edited:
I never noticed how bowlegged she is. GO CELTS!!!

It was very hot IMO ... bowlegs wrap around much better ... a tight fit.

In other news ... I'm way scared ...

The Lakers looked very mean and tough during the intro ... :p

Think T. Allen needs more attention for what he is doing to Kobe. He's been more impressive defensively than Ray. Kobe CAN'T create space for a shot with Tony on the floor. Love the line up with sheed baby ray tony and nate late in the game. They go off to put the nail in the coffin again.

I got a bad feeling about this now...

I got a bad feeling about this now...

Only way they can win is to hurt our starters.

Wallace is fresh enough to play major minutes for this game ... and then there's Big Baby.

Last edited:
LLama thinks this is World Cup .. he's diving now ... what a bunch of losers.

LLama thinks this is World Cup .. he's diving now ... what a bunch of losers.
Good to see the refs are paying those stupid fouls already. Gasol is an embarrassment.

Turnovers have truncated the Celtics play already.

Last edited:
Only way they can win is to hurt our starters.

Wallace is fresh enough to play major minutes for this game ... and then there's Big Baby.

Perkins hasn't really been doing anything of note lately. Celtics might be better off with Wallace in the starting line-up.

Perkins hasn't really been doing anything of note lately. Celtics might be better off with Wallace in the starting line-up.
Frankly our defense has been terrible and our rebounding hasn't existed. The Lakers are killing us in the paint.. on both sides. This could very quickly get to a blow out if it's not remedied.

It makes me sick watching the Celtics playing this dumb sort of basketball again. FFS switch on mentally guys.

Last edited:
No foul on Gasol. Are you kidding me? He raped Garnett. Get ****ed.

22-7 in rebounds. Gotta be kidding me.

Last edited:
Can't really blame the referees for this one, guys. The Celtics are playing like they just don't care. This is all on them.

Can't really blame the referees for this one, guys. The Celtics are playing like they just don't care. This is all on them.
You are quite right. It's an embarrassing performance. The Celtics are apparently adverse to rebounding.

Last edited:
I literally had to stop watching. WTF!

The Lakers are winning the 'who wants it more' game right now.

Damnit!

OTOH, they could be down 3-2 they have played great, who didn't think this was going to game 7.

But still, I'm pissed. Perkins out really sucks.

Now we're missing lay-ups and dunks. FFS.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back