PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Kraft Back in the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt it. And I don't think we should perpetuate rumor mongering.

I'm sure his money has nothing to do with it:rolleyes: Call it what it is, she's a glorified prostitute.

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

I'm sure his money has nothing to do with it:rolleyes: Call it what it is, she's a glorified prostitute.

Easy there Snake Eyes. That's uncalled for and should have no place here.

Props for using a DS9 gif. Still my favorite trek. :)
As for Bob Kraft boinking a model, assuming it's true, I can't blame him.

-Jamman

Last edited:
Herald and 98.5 was all over this story early this morning

Kraft’s mystery gal pal - BostonHerald.com

I was at the game, and initially she was up against him and smiling.. Next time around, she had her head down and was covering her face

From the Herald story:

"We’re told that Robert has been seeing Ricki for at least a few weeks. She was his date to the Spike TV Guys Choice Awards last weekend and she’s been to his house on the Cape a couple of times. The gridiron magnate looked very happy ..."

And why wouldn't he? :D

I don't approve, but he's not my Dad and life IS short. He looks like a fool and she looks like a gold-digger. They should both find people more their own ages.

I don't approve, but he's not my Dad and life IS short. He looks like a fool and she looks like a gold-digger. They should both find people more their own ages.

Just about every rich person/celebrity/famous singer has a girlfriend half their age. He doesn't look like a fool he looks like a typical billionaire. Do you really think he wants to date some 70 year old broad?

Just about every rich person/celebrity/famous singer has a girlfriend half their age. He doesn't look like a fool he looks like a typical billionaire. Do you really think he wants to date some 70 year old broad?

Apparently not. I stand by my comments. All those other billionaires look like fools too.

Apparently not. I stand by my comments. All those other billionaires look like fools too.

You mean happy fools. ;) The guy is 70 years old how much longer will he be around? Let him have some fun for a little while.

Easy there Snake Eyes. That's uncalled for and should have no place here.

I sincerly hope I'm wrong, I hope she doesnt care a fig about his bank account and is with him for who he is, I just don't think that's the case.

Hmmmm :confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• Betty-White.jpg
    Betty-White.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 476
  • R lander_.jpg
    R lander_.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 638

Sigh. Age is relative. So is being a fool. I would rather look like one than be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back