PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Kraft Back in the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does anybody know whats going on between them? They could just be good friends. A guy can have a very good female friend.

Have you seen Horrible Bosses yet?

Eh, gotta go with Deus on this one. While I see she is very pretty and has a very nice body, she does absolutely nothing for me either.

As for Mr. Kraft, I don't know. It's not my life, but I don't think I would be doing that. However, live and let live.

If he dumped his wife of almost 50 years for someone less than half his age then I think he would deserve criticism but, as we all know, that is most certainly not what happened. I do not believe the denizens of this forum - myself included - have any right whatsoever to judge either him or her.

Live your life Mr. Kraft...

All I care about is if Kraft marries her (or anyone else) that there is a salary cap on the pre-nup. I fear the potential of a Dodger's type of forced sale in a divorce.
Generally speaking, it is a myth that a woman gets half of a man's assets if they marry and subsequently divorce. She would only get half of what was earned during the course of the marriage. Whatever the parties brought into the marriage they are free to keep.

In the case of the McCourts, they were married about 30 years and the money he made and purchase of the Dodgers took place during the course of their marriage, so she certainly has a claim to half those assets. Since Bob Kraft currently owns the Patriots, if he got married and divorced (and was stupid enough not to have a pre-nup), the ex-wife would have no claim to the team - although I suppose she could lay claim to half the appreciation if the team rose in value.

Perhaps what you should be more afraid of is if he got married and, instead of getting divorced, passed away (which, Good Lord willing, does not happen for many many many years). Then the wife would have a claim to the team.

(NOTE: Obviously the above hypotheticals assume that Bob Kraft gets married but does not prepare for such possible eventualities, which I do not believe for a single second would ever happen.)

Last edited:
Someone who understands the objections.

We all understand the objections- a lot of us just don't care. It's his personal life, and I'm sure that losing his wife of 50 years wasn't easy. There's no point in raking him over the coals for how he chooses to move on and enjoy his life.

Last edited:
Apparently not. I stand by my comments. In my opinion, all those other billionaires look like fools too.

Fixed it for you.

Some would say he looks like a genius. :cool:

How does anybody know whats going on between them? They could just be good friends. A guy can have a very good female friend.

Right, and the Jets are going to win the Super Bowl this year.

Nice one, Bob. Get your happiness while you can.

No way she makes this team.

break out the stopwatch!

with those long legs I bet she runs a 4.3

don't count her out! there still may be an open spot 4 her on 'special' teams

Women find power, confidence and money attractive. They would also find an attraction to a man who stayed with his wife for 40+ years, finding that to be an admirable quality. That doesn't make them prostitutes. Use your brain.

I tried to…but the blood keeps rushing south as I keep looking at Ms. Landers pic! :D
Seriously, you have a good point about what she might find attractive in Mr. Kraft…but I am going to go with Patsdeb on this. I don't blame Kraft for following his…er…heart, but I am going to be moving on from the MHK avatar because he obviously has.

break out the stopwatch!

with those long legs I bet she runs a 4.3

don't count her out! there still may be an open spot 4 her on 'special' teams

But can she rush the passer?

That sounded kinda dirty in my wicked mind.

Judgemental people are are just as bad as whores and idiots. This tabloid society we live in that turns this crap into big news is what the problem is.

Great rant! :rocker:

This is all fine and dandy but she just better not give our awesome owner a heart attack when they play "Sack the QB" under the sheets.

All I care about is if Kraft marries her (or anyone else) that there is a salary cap on the pre-nup. I fear the potential of a Dodger's type of forced sale in a divorce.
How in the hell have we gotten there from what we know at this time? Honestly, this board sometimes is like Desperate Housewives. Holy shyt...

How in the hell have we gotten there from what we know at this time? Honestly, this board sometimes is like Desperate Housewives. Holy shyt...

Well, would you have believed 10 months ago when "MHK" became the battle cry for the 2011 season that Bob Kraft would be dating a model/actress in June 2012? I can bet most of us who either read or posted on this thread would not have so…yeah…that's how we've come this far.

celebrities-kanye-west-667414.gif

I really don't care what other people do with their personal lives.

Well, would you have believed 10 months ago when "MHK" became the battle cry for the 2011 season that Bob Kraft would be dating a model/actress in June 2012? I can bet most of us who either read or posted on this thread would not have so…yeah…that's how we've come this far.
How about sunk this low?

THEY HATE THEIR OWNER!!!!

This guy would like to sit down and interview a number of you "Pats" fans....

82406314_display_image.jpg

Personally, I think a congratulations is in order . . . to the owner of the NEP for completely upstaging both its HC and star QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes