PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Kraft Back in the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for him. He's certainly slaying hotter poon than most of us half his age are right now. I sense a good amount of jealousy in this thread.

I just don't get it. I've been married to my wife for 11 years, and I'd probably be barely functional less than a year after she died. Bob and Myra were married for 48 freakin' years. It kind of kills the whole "love of a lifetime" thing for me.

Eh, whatever. He's got billions.

A bit of a surprise less than a year after, but I'd rather him be happy than sit shiva for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
Good for him. He's certainly slaying hotter poon than most of us half his age are right now. I sense a good amount of jealousy in this thread.

Jealousy mixed with surprise really. I'm just amazed there's 5 pages worth of discussion about what is essentially an old man's love life. :)

-jamman

what are the cap ramifications of Mr. Kraft's new liaison and how does this affect B.B.'s chances of upgrading HIS inamorata to a younger model?

Catch this story and more tonight on...As The Razor Shaves...

All I care about is if Kraft marries her (or anyone else) that there is a salary cap on the pre-nup. I fear the potential of a Dodger's type of forced sale in a divorce.

Not that I'd want to hijack this thread away from the cries of "Prostitute" :rolleyes: , but that woman doesn't attract me in the least. Good for Bob, but I'm not feeling as if the dating pool's gotten any shallower.

It's sort of like Brady with Giselle, or anyone with Jennifer Aniston.

Not that I'd want to hijack this thread away from the cries of "Prostitute" :rolleyes: , but that woman doesn't attract me in the least. Good for Bob, but I'm not feeling as if the dating pool's gotten any shallower.

It's sort of like Brady with Giselle, or anyone with Jennifer Aniston.

Ok I'm fine with hijacking the thread at this point; you don't find Jennifer Anniston attractive? :eek:

Whatever, i would like to have this image of his when i think of him
Myra-and-Bob.jpg

rather than the one below

Funny-picture-newsmediaimages1.jpeg

Ok I'm fine with hijacking the thread at this point; you don't find Jennifer Anniston attractive? :eek:

I don't. It's just a matter of different people having different tastes.

PatDeb

Does this observation apply to you?

Besides, I believe Betty White is old enough to be Mr Kraft's mother.

Who's business is this??

Whose business is this??

Wow. Mr. Kraft, that sneaky ol' hound dog, better keep close tabs on this one. Giselle ought to look out, too.

Last edited:
If a woman is with a guy because of his money then it does make her that, we're just so accustomed to seeing it in our society that it becomes normal. It's a Darwinian thing actually, a woman wants a mate with resources to support her offspring, I just want people to be honest about it.
First you called the woman a prostitute without knowing the full story, and then you said your annoyance with it is wanting people to be honest about it. How do you know they're NOT being honest with each other about it? Maybe they are friends who respect and like each other, and they also have an understanding of sorts. Maybe they're in love with each other. Maybe she's a whore. Maybe he's an idiot. Maybe it's nothing and they're laughing at everyone making a big deal about. Maybe we should all mind our own business. Whether any of us agree with the situation, are uncomfortable about it, think he looks like an idiot, or she looks like a whore, it's not anyone's business but theirs. Judgemental people are are just as bad as whores and idiots. This tabloid society we live in that turns this crap into big news is what the problem is.

First you called the woman a prostitute without knowing the full story, and then you said your annoyance with it is wanting people to be honest about it. How do you know they're NOT being honest with each other about it? Maybe they are friends who respect and like each other, and they also have an understanding of sorts. Maybe they're in love with each other. Maybe she's a whore. Maybe he's an idiot. Maybe it's nothing and they're laughing at everyone making a big deal about. Maybe we should all mind our own business. Whether any of us agree with the situation, are uncomfortable about it, think he looks like an idiot, or she looks like a whore, it's not anyone's business but theirs. Judgemental people are are just as bad as whores and idiots. This tabloid society we live in that turns this crap into big news is what the problem is.

We all make judgments all the time, deal with it.

Fire it up! Good for you, Bobby. She's a babe

No way she makes this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back