PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswelker#83

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Q: Can you talk about that back to back play ,the sequence of plays where Randy Moss caught the Touchdown pass.

BB: We had a play action pass and Randy was out their past the safety and the ball was underthrown and he couldn’t quite handle it and then the next play they went to a trap type of defense where the corner came up and the safety went over the top and Randy outran him and Tom put it out there, it was a great throw.

Q: Was it the same play?

BB : No , no , no ....Not even close ....they are different ,the first one is a play action Pass !

BB just owned that journalist ....:rocker:

Download (Audio) BB Press Conference - 12/29/2007:
http://www.patriots.com/StreamFile.cfm?f=20071229_belichick.mp3

My favorite part of that PC was he talks for a few minutes and the first question he is asked is how he feel about being 16-0 and he looks at the guy like he has 4 heads and say "i just gave it i am happy"

Last edited:
My favorite part of that PC was he talks for a few minutes and the first question he is asked is how he feel about being 16-0 and he looks at the guy like he has 4 heads and say "i just answered that i am happy"

i LOLED on that one too .:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back