PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Patricia should start saying no to some of these offerings

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I still don’t know why he did not say no more n 2022 when he was assigned a tasked that even a blind person could see was doomed to fail. Even if he had done well last year. Folks will have said it was all Mac.
Why can’t he say no to being put into impossible positions? He may soon not recover from the negative press he is getting unless BB helps him out in where ever he lands.

I still don’t know why he did not say no more n 2022 when he was assigned a tasked that even a blind person could see was doomed to fail. Even if he had done well last year. Folks will have said it was all Mac.
Why can’t he say no to being put into impossible positions? He may soon not recover from the negative press he is getting unless BB helps him out in where ever he lands.
1) The checks clear.
2) Someone will always give him a job somewhere doing something.

In as much as Matt Patricia has set himself up for ridicule based on some of his decisions, don't lay the implosion of the Eagles defense at his feet... He was asked to step into a bad situation... i will say he didn't do anything to help get that eagles defense straightened out though...

Last nights game was one of the worst defensive efforts I have seen in a long time... the bucs receivers were running wild in the philly backfield... I have never seen so many wide open receivers in the secondary... it was bad.

In as much as Matt Patricia has set himself up for ridicule based on some of his decisions, don't lay the implosion of the Eagles defense at his feet... He was asked to step into a bad situation... i will say he didn't do anything to help get that eagles defense straightened out though...

Last nights game was one of the worst defensive efforts I have seen in a long time... the bucs receivers were running wild in the philly backfield... I have never seen so many wide open receivers in the secondary... it was bad.
Not only that, but the Eagles could not tackle to save their lives!

The first thing he should say no to:

"do you want fries with that?"

Wherever BB lands next:

Assistant or Advisor: Patricia
OC: Josh
DC: Steve B
ST: Joe ****ing Judge

He’s done. Players just give up on him which is the curtain call.
I hope that you aren't a gambler.

I expect that Patricia will have a job next year in the NFL. At very least, he will be paid by an NFL for the next several years.

I certainly expect Belichick to hire him, even it is only as a consultant.

Well he has a degree in aeronautical engineering and NASA hasn't hired him.

I think Patricia needs to find a way into the Ernie Adams type role. I assume based on the whole rocket scientist thing he's an intelligent guy but it is pretty evident he isn't a leader that players will rally around. He could be useful up in the booth on game days assisting on challenges and various scenarios that arise throughout the game and assist in analyzing patterns found on other teams during the week. I really don't know where he would find a role like that if it isn't with Bill in his next landing spot though.

So kinda like the Patriots-Eagles SB.
??
we beat them in the Super Bowl. I was there. It was fun.

d13bxIM.jpg

I don't think it was a bad decision to go to the Eagles at the time. The Eagles had great defense in 2022 with a lot talent. Even with a change in DC, you couldn't have predicted the implosion it has had. The Eagles were potentially a good place for him to rehab his career at the time.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back