PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB: A football life (the team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 09 team had Adalius Thomas who had nothing to offer at that point,Randy Moss was whining about getting a new contract and had Brady only one year removed from his injury and you could just tell he was looking for a low hit any moment and was easily under stress when the pocket got tight...he certainly was not himself that year.

I bet you if BB could go back in time and change ONE personnel decision, it would be signing Afailius Thomas.

I'm pretty sure BB would much rather have kept Vrabel and trade Thomas, but that was clearly impossible. It's also telling that Thomas hasn't played anywhere since the Pats unceremoniously dumped him.

Horrible season (in a relative way, we still were 10-6 and in the Playoffs), it never felt like we had a good shot and I was always kind of waiting for everything to finally come together, but it just didn´t happen.

It was especially frustrating as the year before was a lot of fun with Cassel at the helm and the team sticking together and finishing strong. 2009 I was ready for them to get serious again, but at the very latest the NO game showed, that this team was not going to get it done.

Brady wasn´t that great either, however he had 28 TDs and 13/14 INTs with a PR of about 96, no? It wasn´t bad at all, however we were brutal in a lot of 4th quarters, something that just didn´t feel right, very unpatriot-like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes