PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arthur Blank: Bill was never offered the Falcons job.

I AmThe Elephant In The Room. With No Way Out | by Liam Ireland |  ILLUMINATION | Medium
Nah the only poster I’d say was a Bill hater is not here anymore (craw).

I see a lot of doubt myself included that a 73 year old HC will be in high demand next season for a coaching job but that’s not really “celebrating” anything that’s just being real…

Liar, cheating and dense.

The whole enchilada. Go change your depends.
Are you continuing on? Do you have a weird humiliation fetish? It's pretty clear nobody here respects you and you get openly mocked in posts like this. Must be a sad life.

Please respond again if you'd like another fix.

I see a lot of doubt myself included that a 73 year old HC will be in high demand next season for a coaching job but that’s not really “celebrating” anything that’s just being real…

Rather than steer this unfortunate thread further OT, I hoped to start a PM conversation with you but your profile doesn't allow it. You might consider adjusting that.

Yes if you state facts then you're a "hater". We have seen it for a few years now with the mere mention of Bill's record without Brady causing a melt down amongst the Bill boys.

Yes if you state facts then you're a "hater". We have seen it for a few years now with the mere mention of Bill's record without Brady causing a melt down amongst the Bill boys.
Poor Team Bill, all these years of being wrong about everything has them all depressed.

No doubt you'll be back here admitting you were wrong when he gets the job.
I'll gladly admit I was wrong if teams go crazy for Belicheck next year.

Will you admit you wrong about Belicheck this year and that clearly no team wanted him and he practically begged for the Falcons job that you claimed he was offered and turned down?

Are you continuing on? Do you have a weird humiliation fetish? It's pretty clear nobody here respects you and you get openly mocked in posts like this. Must be a sad life.

Please respond again if you'd like another fix.
What a Super Bowl party.

Spent $300 easy. More to whine about.

What a Super Bowl party.

Spent $300 easy. More to whine about.
It's all good, I bet on the Chiefs, won way more than that. I only make bets with people who have integrity now.

Hope the party with your mom and her friends was fun.

It's all good, I bet on the Chiefs, won way more than that. I only make bets with people who have integrity now.

Hope the party with your mom and her friends was fun.
GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I'll gladly admit I was wrong if teams go crazy for Belicheck next year.

Will you admit you wrong about Belicheck this year and that clearly no team wanted him and he practically begged for the Falcons job that you claimed he was offered and turned down?
how tf can you be a pats fan and not know how to spell the name of a guy who was the hc for 24 years? :rofl:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back