PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4Ever peace treaty thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua4Ever04

Banned
Reaction score
Okay guys, I've got to do this. As much as I hate your team, the truth is, I really do respect them. I respect everyone here as well (except a couple of outcasts.) I just want to apologize for being a punk at times as I just get fired up becasue the lack of respect I recieve. I will take bets with people although I'm not exactlly sure how the whole payment process works. Any way, good luck to your team this year and I don't want to bicker any more. The only reason I joined here was to talk about AFC East football. I would like to get back to doing that. But I do reserve one thing. If the Fins do win the division, I sure as hell am going to come here and represent them.

Good luck Pats fans, I'n not leaveing, but I'm done bickering once and for all. I think that's what you all wanted any way. Because I know how annoying trolls are at Finheaven, I respect your site and will not abuse it.

Let me know if this apology is accepted or if I am just going to get ridiculed for this.

Well if nothing else you'll learn who the adults are!!

This isn't giving you much, I realize, but you guys are absolutely the closest team to prevent us from making the post-season. I think that, coupled with the recent media hype towards you guys, has gotten a lot of guys sensitive when it comes to the old Finns.

I still think Culpepper's questionable, but in honesty I wouldn't die of shock if I was proven wrong. The season'll tell, man. I can hardly speak for everyone here, but I'd be happy extending an olive branch to you in that I'm sure Miami will turn a lot of heads this season. The only thing that's really been tested so far this year are the 32 front offices, and you guys have a damn good one. I think the claims that you guys will be done by midseason are as silly as the same claims about us.

I do think the Patriots will win the division again. Then again, I'm a member at Patsfans.com, so put that on the record alongside my opinion. I definately think that you guys are gonna make it much more exciting than it's been for a few years, and for that we all should be grateful.

FeelthePain, you are defintley right. Looks like we are 1 for 1 with Cheer for Tom.

Cheer for Tom,

Thank you man. This is one of the best and most level headed responses I've seen here at Pats fans. I agree that the race will be tight and I also agree that our front office is doing their part. Probably the only thing we disagree on, is who we think will win the East. I obviously will take the Fins and you understably so can see why.

Personally I have little problems with your posts on here - they break up the "what's happening with Deion?", "will Cobbs/Evans make the roster?" monotony that has dominated the board in what feels like the long, slow march to the regular season.

That said, I don't understand why people rise to your (often infantile) provocation. Surely it just encourages you?

I think it's good for the Patriots that they have a strong rival for the division leadership, I think it will help to sharpen them up and focus on what counts and I look forward to the confrontations between the two teams during the season, and to the Patriots winning both handsomely.

Yours in peace.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Okay guys, I've got to do this. As much as I hate your team, the truth is, I really do respect them. I respect everyone here as well (except a couple of outcasts.) I just want to apologize for being a punk at times as I just get fired up becasue the lack of respect I recieve. I will take bets with people although I'm not exactlly sure how the whole payment process works. Any way, good luck to your team this year and I don't want to bicker any more. The only reason I joined here was to talk about AFC East football. I would like to get back to doing that. But I do reserve one thing. If the Fins do win the division, I sure as hell am going to come here and represent them.

Good luck Pats fans, I'n not leaveing, but I'm done bickering once and for all. I think that's what you all wanted any way. Because I know how annoying trolls are at Finheaven, I respect your site and will not abuse it.

Let me know if this apology is accepted or if I am just going to get ridiculed for this.

Overall it was a good start to a peace treaty but I will say that you wrecked so much of the goodwill you created by saying you'd be back here to gloat if the fins win the division. You're all class, but then again you are 18 so what do you expect.

If you come back here and "represent" in a respectful manner than fine. The majority of us do not go to fins boards and gloat whenever the pats win though we obviously could have these last few years. We are here to celebrate how our team does, not to be a "punk" and gloat. Fortunately, I'm rather certain that you wont have much to gloat about at the end of the regular season.

Word of advice- if you're serious about a "peace treaty", it's probably best to leave out specific member's names on your signature.

smg93 said:
Fortunately, I'm rather certain that you wont have much to gloat about at the end of the regular season.

Looks like you just added yourself to Aqua's list of crow-eaters.

Doesn't this thread and all of its accompanying bantering belong in the interleague forum??

GJAJ15 said:
Doesn't this thread and all of its accompanying bantering belong in the interleague forum??

YES, YES, YES!
Thankyou GJAJ15, that's exactly what the interleague forum is for!!

Okay, I'll notice your effort here before it gets moved to the ILForum. Never expected this after what a saw in the "bet" thread. I'd have to think that the fact you are NOT getting trashed on this thread is almost as good a sign for you as folks chiming in positively. Now, if you really wanted to offer a solid olive branch you'd get rid of all the quotes in your sig. that fill a whole page and donate $ to that Malden charity....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'll take that olive branch. I hate bickering with other teams fans. I have no problem discussing football with them, but if all they come to say is, "Pats suck, Phins rule, the division is ours". There's no fun in going back and forth in that.

Alright I will do away with the quotes. As for the "gloating" when the Fins when the East, I didn't say I was going to come back and create threads saying "you guys suck and you were wrong!" I will just be here for a quick, "told ya so :)" Surely that isn't too bad.

Good luck guys.

We shall have peace...

Once you leave this forum.

Last edited:
LOL! I was excited to reach the end of your post Kdo, it was very suspensful for me. But I regret ot inform you that I will not be leaving. But the good news is, when I post in this forum, I promise to speak ZERO smack and I will just talk football. That's all I ever wanted anyway.

Good luck Pats Fans.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
LOL! I was excited to reach the end of your post Kdo, it was very suspensful for me. But I regret ot inform you that I will not be leaving. But the good news is, when I post in this forum, I promise to speak ZERO smack and I will just talk football. That's all I ever wanted anyway.

Good luck Pats Fans.

The D's should be a darned good team this year. Our P's will be too.

All we are saaaaaaayyyying....is give P's a chance!!!!

Aqua would be here to the harass us the moment we lose a game. :D

OK, Aqua, I haven't been one of the ones here who have gotten involved in the endless debate and pixxing contests with you. I have noticed your attitude and usually I try to avoid getting into arguments with people like you. If you are sincere in your apology and truly intend to stay here only for level-headed football discussion then I say you are welcome. Do try to avoid the gloating and the "I told you so's" however; that will not make you popular here or anywhere.

So if that's OK then it's time to talk football. Here's my opinion of the Fins; I think Saban has certainly got them going the right direction. Culpepper will be a major upgrade over A.J. Feeley or whoever else you had last year. BUT I also feel that the six game winning streak to end the season is NOT evidence that the Fins were on the verge of becoming a playoff caliber team, as 5 of those 6 wins were accounted for by beating very bad teams or the Pats 3rd stringers. Let's be honest, that really doesn't prove much. So I think the Fins will be better than what they were last year, but I don't think they were as good as everyone who talks about the six game winning streak all the time (Sean Salisbury, take a bow) thinks. I think they will do well to finish 9-7 again.

Bostonian,

Yes I agree with you. Both are great teams and it will be a great season. But, like I said, I'm still picking the Fins to win the division.;)

Promiseland,

Yes I have allowed my attitude to get the best of me in the past but I'm going to keep it under control and I will keep it level headed. My apology is certainly sincere.

As for your football points. It's inevitable that an outsider would think they way you do. To you, all you see is the Fins beating those weak teams. But you must remember, earlier in the year they beat Denver 34-10 and beat Carolina 27-24. There were 5 games that the Fins lost by an average of 8 points per game. So the thing is they were in every game and poor quarterbacking flat out lost at least 3 of those games. The thing Culpepper brings, is the ability to over come such lousey QB play which the Dolphins have become so accustom too the past 5 years. Any way, out at Dolphins camp, we believe Culpepper is our savior who will lead us to a divisional title and deep into the playoffs.

Now with that said, I think you guys will make the playoffs too. I actully really hope you will come into Miami in the post season because nothing would be sweeter than to be the team to end the Pats season. Good luck this year and lets all hope for a fun INJURY FREE (or injury limited) season!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Now with that said, I think you guys will make the playoffs too. I actully really hope you will come into Miami in the post season because nothing would be sweeter than to be the team to end the Pats season. Good luck this year and lets all hope for a fun INJURY FREE (or injury limited) season!

Nothing like a back-handed compliment to reach out to Pats fans. I think we've all seen who the 'hater' really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3