PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4Ever peace treaty thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it! Told you I apologized! Please move this to the visiting locker room.

Last edited:
Okay guys, I've got to do this. As much as I hate your team, the truth is, I really do respect them. I respect everyone here as well (except a couple of outcasts.) I just want to apologize for being a punk at times as I just get fired up becasue the lack of respect I recieve. I will take bets with people although I'm not exactlly sure how the whole payment process works. Any way, good luck to your team this year and I don't want to bicker any more. The only reason I joined here was to talk about AFC East football. I would like to get back to doing that. But I do reserve one thing. If the Fins do win the division, I sure as hell am going to come here and represent them.

Good luck Pats fans, I'n not leaveing, but I'm done bickering once and for all. I think that's what you all wanted any way. Because I know how annoying trolls are at Finheaven, I respect your site and will not abuse it.

Let me know if this apology is accepted or if I am just going to get ridiculed for this.

First off, if you are willing to make the bets, why aren't you willing to pay up? You made a bet with me that you clearly lost, yet you refused to live up to your end of the deal. Personally, I think your word on making bets is garbage because I don't believe you'd pay up.

First off, if you are willing to make the bets, why aren't you willing to pay up? You made a bet with me that you clearly lost, yet you refused to live up to your end of the deal. Personally, I think your word on making bets is garbage because I don't believe you'd pay up.

Well I did say that the bets were impossible because there is no way to exchange the money and I clearly remember saying I don't have the funds to donate to chairty. Nothing aginst the less privelaged, I just don't have the money to donate to those at this point in my life, I clearly stated that several times.

Well I did say that the bets were impossible because there is no way to exchange the money and I clearly remember saying I don't have the funds to donate to chairty. Nothing aginst the less privelaged, I just don't have the money to donate to those at this point in my life, I clearly stated that several times.
then why did you make the bets ?and why did you deny making them ?you owe this entire board an apology for not paying your lost bets and then for lying about it .then you need to pay up .

And I clearly remember that our bet had NOTHING to do with money. OUR bet had to do with whether or not you would continue to visit this board. A bet that did NOT involve money.
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=40177&page=7http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=40177&page=12

In that thread, I posted a bet to you in post #63. In Post #64, PWP said he'd like to take that bet up with you as well. In post #69 you agreed and then made a snide comment about how we wouldn't even be able to come to our own board when you won.

Yet, you lost, and when asked when you planned on deleting your account, you got rude and vulgar with me.

So, I have every right to doubt the veracity of your statements because even when the bet wasn't about money, you failed to live up to your end of the deal.

Personally I have little problems with your posts on here - they break up the "what's happening with Deion?", "will Cobbs/Evans make the roster?" monotony that has dominated the board in what feels like the long, slow march to the regular season.

That said, I don't understand why people rise to your (often infantile) provocation. Surely it just encourages you?

I think it's good for the Patriots that they have a strong rival for the division leadership, I think it will help to sharpen them up and focus on what counts and I look forward to the confrontations between the two teams during the season, and to the Patriots winning both handsomely.

Yours in peace.

Holy ****! How come nobody told me William Shakespeare posts here?

Okay guys, I've got to do this. As much as I hate your team, the truth is, I really do respect them. I respect everyone here as well (except a couple of outcasts.) I just want to apologize for being a punk at times as I just get fired up becasue the lack of respect I recieve. I will take bets with people although I'm not exactlly sure how the whole payment process works. Any way, good luck to your team this year and I don't want to bicker any more. The only reason I joined here was to talk about AFC East football. I would like to get back to doing that. But I do reserve one thing. If the Fins do win the division, I sure as hell am going to come here and represent them.

Good luck Pats fans, I'n not leaveing, but I'm done bickering once and for all. I think that's what you all wanted any way. Because I know how annoying trolls are at Finheaven, I respect your site and will not abuse it.

Let me know if this apology is accepted or if I am just going to get ridiculed for this.

How can you possibly take more bets when you screwed me on the one you placed with me, which started all of this.

Be a man and pay up - LOSER.

All you need to do is send money to Bread of Life - I'll re-send you the details for the 100th time if you like.

Otherwise, please, STFU.

Here ya go aqua so you don't have to read any other thread:

Originally Posted by DaBruinz
Here's an easy bet.

If the Pats beat the Dolphins for the Division Championship, you agree to have your account permanently banned.

If the Dolphins beat the Pats for the Division Championship, I agree to have my account permanently banned.

So, PUT UP OR STFU.

Originally Posted by Aqua4ever04
I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too.

Aqua you are truly sad...can't be a man (or child) of your word. Mabey a mod can enforce the bet and we'll all be better off:cool:

Last edited:
crybaby.jpg

Ha ha, this wimp is typing long emotional posts on a rival teams forum? Its the Internet kid, this ain't real life. I love how aqua goes around talking s*hit about anything pats, and then makes a truce thread when he is getting owned to hard. I think the bet thing pushed him over the edge. Do you think aqua had a lump in his throat and was fighting back tears when typing that garbage?

Last edited:
You constantly say you have no money to pay for the loss on the bet , then you say you play online poker - Last time I looked online poker at gambling sites was not free

Instead of Poker how about using that cash to pay your debt and give to Miguels charity

I have only been here for about 4 days, and I wasn't here for the whole betting thing, so I will be happy to let you stay, as long as you don't start telling us how we suck, just for the hell of it, without any reasoning. And then I won't really care, because you seem to know enough about football.

Aqua is too young to sign a peace treaty since it is a legal document. Therefore, no deal.

Aqua is too young to sign a peace treaty since it is a legal document. Therefore, no deal.

Is 19 no longer a legal age in this country? Hmm.. I guess you must have taken over at congress right? Who was crazy enough to elect you in? All you do is stalk young kids on the internet and you're the king of e-thugging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back