PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone kind of disappointed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I'm just as glad not to see the Colts again. Besides the obvious reasons, and my great dislike for Dungy, I'm a bit bored with the rivalry.

Anyone kind of disappointed that we don't get to roll over Indy and watch the Peyton Manning Face on the way to the Super Bowl?

Nope not at alll glad those chumps lost.

Anyone kind of disappointed that we don't get to roll over Indy and watch the Peyton Manning Face on the way to the Super Bowl?
no way .the colts arent as bad as they looked today. the chargers for some reason always give them a hard time .i would much rather play the bolts .i just want to win the sb i dont care who the pats play .

NOOOOOOOOOO

Who cares who we beat as long as we win the SB. Nothing else matters.

No. Colts were the #2 team in NFL, do we need to say anything more?

I don't think it matters too much who we play but I have to admit that victory is always sweeter when you beat Peyton and the Colts.

Nope....give me the Chargers over Indy any day of the week :rocker:

No. Colts were the #2 team in NFL, do we need to say anything more?

That's ODD...I dont remember anyone giving the Colts an award for being #2!

FYI.....there is no BCS ranking in the NFL.

The Patriots will beat ANY team in the AFC CG & the SB....period.

Bring ALL comers!

No, for a bunch of reasons.

1) Apart from the "careful what you wish for" vibe, this is a better match-up for the Pats.

2) The Pats already beat the Colts in Indy, so it's not like they had to show they could.

3) I treasure every ounce of seperation from the Colts as a franchise. I heard some buzz earlier this week that if the Colts beat the Pats and went on to win the SB, the case could be made that they were the more dominant team--only 3 SBs to 2, etc. This diminishes that argument even more. The Pats are the team of the decade, and NOBODY is close.

No, we already beat the Colts this year. We have nothing to prove against them.

Absolutely not. I'm glad they lost at home and we don't have to face them. now I can relax as the Pats cruise into the SuperBowl.

Of course not. It's fun to watch the Colts lose, but especially in their own dome (with ridiculous reffing AND St. Marvin) where they have no excuses.

We have to play who we have to play. We can't control it. It's that simple.

Not at all, we're playing the better team.

The Colts got beat by Billy Volek and a LT-less Chargers team. They don't desreve to play us nor do I feel they deserve to.

No way, now we get to pound those whiny cry babies from San Diego. I'm sure the people of New England will have a warm greeting for Rivers and LT

Wanted the Colts to win today. I think it would had meant a lot to the team to beat the team they lost to last year and could justify the 2007 legacy by facing the, historic and rival, oppenant in the Colts. A game against the Chargers means more to them than it does to the Pats. They are upset about last year and the Pats could care less. They are just another team in the way to a Super Bowl and nothing more.

Not disappointed at all. The Colts didn't play well enough to deserve being in the AFC CG, the Chargers did. I'm looking forward to next week. The lack of inane Brady/Manning banter on the radio will be pleasant as well.

Just to watch the expression on Gomer's face at the end of the Colts - Chargers game was priceless. Peyton Manning has returned to his choke artist status once again.

A game against the Chargers means more to them than it does to the Pats.
:rolleyes: unbelievably stupid .they are both playing for the afc championship and a trip the the SB last time i checked.

Wanted the Colts to win today. I think it would had meant a lot to the team to beat the team they lost to last year and could justify the 2007 legacy by facing the, historic and rival, oppenant in the Colts. A game against the Chargers means more to them than it does to the Pats. They are upset about last year and the Pats could care less. They are just another team in the way to a Super Bowl and nothing more.

I hate to use a comparison to another sport but it's very similar to the 1986 Celtics who wanted a rematch with the Lakers. The Lakers had beaten them for the title the year before and the Celtics reloaded ( Walton et al). Only the Lakers got beaten by Houston on the way to the finals and the Celtics beat whoever was the opponent....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News