PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone kind of disappointed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what it is!

Bring on the Chargers!

Not at all; the Colts are back to what they always were, chokers in the playoffs. Aside from Gomer playing the half of his life in the AFCCG last year (you remember, all we heard was Gomer had FINALLY gotten the choker label removed; consider the label reapplied), this team has been nothing but classic playoff chokers. He had not one, but TWO chances to get the winning TD, first and goal on the ten and nothing.

Top that off with their vaunted #1 ranked D allowed a back up QB to drive 74 yards in 7 plays for the winning TD.

They were exposed as the frauds that they are, what an epic, epic choke.

It would have been a better part of the story for the Pats to have bounced the Colts out of the playoffs in payback for last year, if you ask me. It'll likely be an easier game on my heart, though.

Anyone kind of disappointed that we don't get to roll over Indy and watch the Peyton Manning Face on the way to the Super Bowl?

At first blush, yes, disappointed. At second blush, who gives a crap? Seriously, just send whomever and let's get it on.

What does it prove to run the Indy gauntlet again anyway? Remember when we beat the Titans and Indy back to back? Do you think that impressed Merrill Hoge? Do you think Pete Prisco had a flash of insight about how this team is built after that?

So screw 'em, who cares who we play as long as we stick 'em with 19-0 for the rest of their lives.

Like others have said, I am not disappointed at all.

I am happy they lost. At first I said I did not care who won, but as soon as the game started I found myself rooting hard against indy. so what if the pats cant beat them now, they are done playoff chokers again this year. i would rather have that actually, because if they were to win and lose next week, it would just be looked at as they lost a game they were not suppost to win. they lost the last game (actually 2) at the RCA dome, and it was a playoff game. i love it.

Not at all, after those classless a holes booed a child because they didn't like her shirt I wish nothing but pox on that team.

I wouldnt worry about it, I'm looking forward to beating the Chargers by 20+ points and watching Rivers ball his eyes out walking off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye