PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Else Really Nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MossWelkowski

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
ive never been more nervous for a playoff game. I feel like if we win this game we are going to the super bowl. The colts and broncos are weak. If we win this game we will blow doors next week IMO.

Just have a really weird feeling right now... Happy I'm going to the game... Makes me less nervous than watching it on TV.

All signs point to the pats but this "relying on defense" Is new to me and a weird feeling.

Does anyone else feel this way?

ive never been more nervous for a playoff game. I feel like if we win this game we are going to the super bowl. The colts and broncos are weak. If we win this game we will blow doors next week IMO.

Just have a really weird feeling right now... Happy I'm going to the game... Makes me less nervous than watching it on TV.

All signs point to the pats but this "relying on defense" Is new to me and a weird feeling.

This feels like the Cincy game.

Patriots are going to be GROUCHY.

You do your part and make noise, kapische?

DO YOUR JOB.

I'm looking forward to a really good game. I think it'll be very competitive. I just hope we're ahead by two scores in the fourth quarter and it doesn't get too tense.

This feels like the Cincy game.

Patriots are going to be GROUCHY.

You do your part and make noise, kapische?

DO YOUR JOB.

Saturday night game .. No work the next day?? Kidding me??? I'm going to lose my voice.. I was at that cincy game... I hope it's louder than that

I've been feeling like this all week. I get nervous ALL playoffs games, but this has been unusually high. I have not been productive at all, as the stress is consuming slowly consuming me.

Yea, I think I take football a bit too seriously :eek:

Last edited:
I've been feeling like this all week. I get nervous ALL playoffs games, but this has been unusually high. I have not been productive at all, as the stress is consuming.

Yea, I think I take football a bit too seriously :eek:

I've put my heart and soul into this season from day 1 at training camp... I probably won't be sleeping tomorrow...

As I said.. Happy I'm going to the game... I'll try to enjoy tailgate and head into the stadium early

Did you guys feel confident before 2012 game too? Jw

You have probably been listening to sports radio all week. It's their job to make everyone feel like the Pats are going to lose to keep people interested all week. Lets see last time they played wasn't 2012 it was last year and the Pats won 41-7 without Gronk, Wilfork, Revis and Browner. Why be nervous?

You have probably been listening to sports radio all week. It's their job to make everyone feel like the Pats are going to lose to keep people interested all week. Lets see last time they played wasn't 2012 it was last year and the Pats won 41-7 without Gronk, Wilfork, Revis and Browner. Why be nervous?

That's true... I dunno .. Just have a bad feeling.. I'd seriously rather play manning than Flacco and Suggs

This is why I feel like before the Cincy game this year - - - or the San Diego game in 2007.

Saturday is a "prove-it-wrong-by-busting-the-feckin-door down" game about to happen.

If they are not salivating to hit something purple this Saturday, I can't imagine when they would be.

The Patriots have NEVER gone into the playoffs during the BB era as healthy as they are in January 2015. Not to jinx anything, but it 's not even close to what we had on IR in previous years.

Probably doesn't help I went to the jets playoff game and Ravens wildcard games

Ugh

This is why I feel like before the Cincy game this year - - - or the San Diego game in 2007.

Saturday is a "prove-it-wrong-by-busting-the-feckin-door down" game about to happen.

If they are not salivating to hit something purple this Saturday, I can't imagine when they would be.

The Patriots have NEVER gone into the playoffs during the BB era as healthy as they are in January 2015. Not to jinx anything, but it 's not even close to what we had on IR in previous years.

Thanks... I just want them to kill them

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference