PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Else Really Nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nervous at all, I probably should be but I'm not. I just think everyone are discounting how good the Pats team is overall.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Not in the slightest, but I'm a fully functioning male with my testicles intact and a full compliment of testosterone.

I'm neither panicked nor insanely confident. Either team can win, but the Patriots are favored for good reason.

This is actually the first playoff game I've probably ever waited for, outside of our Divisional against Tebow's Broncos, where I am not nervous at all.

Patriots are winning this game. I feel like if I didn't want to watch the game, I could just go out, come back home, and check to see how much we beat them by.

Just how I feel for this one.

You really sound like Arya ;)

haha but seriously, I wish I could have this amount of confidence.

Not that nervous.. just hope there wont be any referee interference and drops that will give me anymore nightmares..

And of course already looking forward to the hysteria in the game thread. There is no better tradition than criticizing McD on everything that happens..

on a side note i saw ryan wendel at the stop and shop in foxboro on monday. he was at the deli with his smokin wife or gf. if you are into stalking. a lot of the pats including gronk are in there all the time so im told. i saw andre carter in there last year. he was huge.

Last edited:
If they are not salivating to hit something purple this Saturday, I can't imagine when they would be.
Agreed.

The Pats are grown men who have been listening to these doubters all week. How they should be concerned about how physical Baltimore and their front 7 are; how great this Flucco is in the playoffs (an idiot savant of sorts) and how these mediocre punks are going to come into Foxborough and take away the AFC Championship Game away from them like it was the Pats' lunch money. Now we even have Shula's comments for BB's personal bulletin board. Add in the revenge factor and the absolute disgust Brady has for losing to anyone, ever. And these streaky lowlifes who backed into the playoffs have the nerve to think they're better than THIS Patriots team?

I expect the Pats to come out and lay an absolute beat down. Baltimore is going to see what "physical" is on Saturday.

Agreed.

The Pats are grown men who have been listening to these doubters all week. How they should be concerned about how physical Baltimore and their front 7 are; how great this Flucco is in the playoffs (an idiot savant of sorts) and how these mediocre punks are going to come into Foxborough and take away the AFC Championship Game away from them like it was the Pats' lunch money. Now we even have Shula's comments for BB's personal bulletin board. Add in the revenge factor and the absolute disgust Brady has for losing to anyone, ever. And these streaky lowlifes who backed into the playoffs have the nerve to think they're better than THIS Patriots team?

I expect the Pats to come out and lay an absolute beat down. Baltimore is going to see what "physical" is on Saturday.

I've got to admit that I seem to be getting more confidence as the week moves on.

I don't think it will be "easy" by any means whatsoever, but I do think the Patriots pull away nicely.

Then we can go back to worrying for next week ;)

All I've been hearing ALL WEEK is "Joe Flacco: The anti Brady, No ones scared of NE, NE fans should worry....Blah Blah" The Ravens are very confident that they are going to come in and have a usual NE/ravens game. NOT!! This NE team is built to beat them. We are gravely being under estimated. We have our mid season Oline back, which is huge. We have Gronk back. We have an awesome secondary. They don't have Ray Rice, who killed us last play off game. Ray Lewis, Ed Reed? ....Nervous? No. Anxious, hell yea!! Let's get this party started. I feel a beat down coming. We need to play very physical and beat them up. Keep that bulletin board material coming. 27-17 NE

Sack up!

Not at all. I can't wait to see the Patriots crush the Ravens, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women.

The Patriots have a Super Bowl capable D and a healthy Gronk. I can't ask for more than that going into the game.

Last edited:
I'm nervous it's a playoff game, not about the opponent.

Did you guys feel confident before 2012 game too? Jw

Actually, once Gronk went out in the Texans game, I was worried. I thought they would beat the Ravens but thought they would struggle in the Superbowl again.

I'm more nervous about my tailgate. Burgers, salmon, chicken, wings, veggies, feel like I'm forgetting something.

Steak tips, beer and a little something to keep you warm.;) My buddy is bringing tuna steak tips that are marinating in a wasabi, soy/ginger sauce. Looking forward to those almost as much as the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference