PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any confidence going into the Week 16 game vs the Ravens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom.......

And yet you weren't kind enough to give us the lottery numbers this past week. I could've used that extra 500 million, ya know ;)

I WAS going to post this earlier in the week, but since i'm superstitious i thought i might jinx the team..... It seems when ever the odds have really stacked against this team, when it seems like it would take a miracle for them to win, they come through Big. Perfect Example ......Super Bowl 36.

Not to pat myself on the back (screw it, when did I ever miss a chance to pat myself on the back?), but I said the Ravens were not all that impressive and their four game winning streak was overrated. I thought it was a game that Pats could lose, but I thought the Pats were the better team.

I think people look at the Ravens and see a team that struggled during the regular season last year and turned it on during the playoffs to win the Super Bowl. And then after a four game win streak where the Ravens were never all that impressive, everyone dubbed the Super Bowl Ravens are back.

But if you watched their games, they were struggling to pull out wins like the Pats have been. And their offense is absolutely putrid.

I admit I came into the week thinking the Pats would win decisively and ended up thinking the Pats would squeak by again, but I never thought this was a game the Pats couldn't win. I thought it was a game that the Pats would most likely win.

I should have bet on this game. I don't bet on Patriots game but that would be a nice exception, I was like very confident on them to come up with a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News