PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Dobson

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMY and Reiss' reports aren't mutually exclusive. Hypothetically he may have both struggled in practice then mouthed off about not being given a bigger role.

If he wasn't active for the Vikings game and played 50% of the offensive snaps. I might buy into what Reiss is claiming.

To me, being benched for ONE series of a game is appropriate. You seem to feel differently.

I don't get blaming the coach, when it was obviously the player's fault for doing exactly what he was just told not to do? How can you seriously look past what Welker did and come up with the conclusion that it's somehow Belichick's fault?

Hell, guys miss a series when they have an equipment issue or something. Again, I see it as being a bit dramatic, but that's just my opinion. I certainly respect your point of view, even if I don't agree with it.

I don't blame BB for Welkers actions, I blame BB for how he responded to Welkers actions. Look at it this way, would you have a problem if BB cut Welker for those remarks? Would you have a problem if BB held out Brady, even if it was for one series?

As far as missing a series, if it's an equipment issue you don't have a choice, it's necessary, keeping Welker out wasn't necessary.

I disagree with it because it hurts the team. You discipline a player because the team's performance will suffer if you let them do anything, discipline is a means to an end. When you remove one of your best players, therefore harming the teams chances of success, to discipline him because of some stupid comments you've got it backwards.

I don't blame BB for Welkers actions, I blame BB for how he responded to Welkers actions. Look at it this way, would you have a problem if BB cut Welker for those remarks? Would you have a problem if BB held out Brady, even if it was for one series?

As far as missing a series, if it's an equipment issue you don't have a choice, it's necessary, keeping Welker out wasn't necessary.

I disagree with it because it hurts the team. You discipline a player because the team's performance will suffer if you let them do anything, discipline is a means to an end. When you remove one of your best players, therefore harming the teams chances of success, to discipline him because of some stupid comments you've got it backwards.

Not the first instance......BB penalized the team by playing Eric Alexander instead of TBC in the 2006 AFCC

Pretty juvenile....have they ever won a playoff game while benching someone?

The correct question is: does it increase or decrease your chances of success?

Not the first instance......BB penalized the team by playing Eric Alexander instead of TBC in the 2006 AFCC

...? TBC did play that game. He was the one who had that really weak roughing the passer call on the Colts game winning drive.

I'm really high on Dobson

But I'm worried McDaniels will hold a grudge against him or something

...? TBC did play that game. He was the one who had that really weak roughing the passer call on the Colts game winning drive.

while alexander followed clark around the field ...........I'll take the late hit

I'm really high on Dobson

But I'm worried McDaniels will hold a grudge against him or something

I'm high in him as well. We need him healthy and active.

Just look at this. Awesome for a rookie in this system. Average on those plays must be around 20 yards.

This guy can ball. UNLEASH HIM OR GO F*CK YOURSELF MCDANIELS.

Edited my post. I back read and it sounds like the info is iffy at best.

Brady's long ball looked pretty damn good with Dobson on the field.

Wonder why? Because maybe he had time and a deep threat? Seriously, Tom can only be as effective as the line. Even last years line would be an upgrade over this one so far

If he sits again this week...I think it's safe to say this is pretty serious and he has some issues that might not be fixed.

If he sits again this week...I think it's safe to say this is pretty serious and he has some issues that might not be fixed.

I think we'll be seeing one or both of Dobson/Thompkins, so we'll know one way or another how much of an upgrade they are real soon.

I still believe that Edelman, Gronk, and LaFell will be the main 3 receiving targets--with Vereen thrown in for good measure. That doesn't leave a ton of plays for Dobson/Thompkins, but it should be an improvement over Amendola.

I think we'll be seeing one or both of Dobson/Thompkins, so we'll know one way or another how much of an upgrade they are real soon.

I still believe that Edelman, Gronk, and LaFell will be the main 3 receiving targets--with Vereen thrown in for good measure. That doesn't leave a ton of plays for Dobson/Thompkins, but it should be an improvement over Amendola.

I still want Dobson over lafell

I want Dobson, KT, LaFell and Edelperson receiving, the two TE's used and Ridley running between the gaps. Basic straight ahead power football. Stick to it. No delayed draws that the entire universe sees coming pre-snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore