PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Dobson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why? Because maybe he had time and a deep threat? Seriously, Tom can only be as effective as the line. Even last years line would be an upgrade over this one so far

Well he had time on Monday at times yet they decided to have 5 RB and 3 WR active. While the two deep threats were in street clothes. And it was really 2 WR because Amendola is basically useless right now.

I want Dobson, KT, LaFell and Edelperson receiving, the two TE's used and Ridley running between the gaps. Basic straight ahead power football. Stick to it. No delayed draws that the entire universe sees coming pre-snap.

Seriously.

Here's a suggestion for Josh, Dobson at the X. KT, Edelman, or LaFell at the Z. LaFell, Edelman or Wright at the Y. Gronk in, Ridley in

Absolutely terrible we haven't seen that even for one snap this season and we are heading into week 5

Last edited:
I want Dobson, KT, LaFell and Edelperson receiving, the two TE's used and Ridley running between the gaps. Basic straight ahead power football. Stick to it. No delayed draws that the entire universe sees coming pre-snap.
Josh McDaniels suspended your fandom for a week.

And necessarily?

What pretenses qualify as necessarily?

If I have to define that, along with what constitutes "success" for a football organization you are simply not worth my time, off to "ignore" with you.

If I have to define that, along with what constitutes "success" for a football organization you are simply not worth my time, off to "ignore" with you.

so basically you can't answer...run along to ignore land.....you have nothing to offer anyway

Belichick said no fight between McDaniels/Dobson, and he'll have a comment on that later. Must be serious if he's actually going to say something of substance.
Certainly a little out of character for Bill.

We seem to have had more leaks than usual this year. Although it wouldn't be "announced" I wonder if this latest leak was there to find the leaker. Very likely not but something weird seems to be going on.

Bill is going to comment on this? I thought he was onto Cincinnati.

Certainly a little out of character for Bill.

We seem to have had more leaks than usual this year. Although it wouldn't be "announced" I wonder if this latest leak was there to find the leaker. Very likely not but something weird seems to be going on.

More leaks than usual, a big one was about the change at OL...until recently the Jets leaked news like a sieve.

Hmm...

I kinda thought a two game deactivation for talking back was odd. I am glad Belichick didn't leave Dobson or McDaniels hanging in the wind for a BS story.

I still maintain that he is still not probably back at 100% speed and planting ability from the injury. Gronk can play being less than 100%. Vollmer can play being less than 100%. But a fast outside receiver that is struggling to get his burst back and cutting abilities may not.

I wish he was active to let play through it a bit, but that ain't my call.

I still think anyone who thinks it is because he sucks is way off base because he was the Pats' second best WR last year and probably is today. No way would they give up on him so quickly after a promising rookie season.

Now they are speculating on 98.5 that Dobson is getting cut because Belichick will be "commenting on that later". Really?!? A second round pick who had a fairly good rookie season being cut four games into his second year.

The only way I can see any bombshell with Dobson today is if the Pats pull off a significant trade with him part of the deal. Although I don't see that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes