PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

5 starters and 3 captains set to hit the free agent market

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say you are pathetic I said you were "predictably pathetic with your posts on here" I was speaking to the post not the person. Simple comprehension.

Ahhh, I see I feel so much better now....

lol

I'm right about the things I say on this board more than 99.9% of the posters on here and that's what pisses others off is they try and try but never succeed in their attempts to make me look wrong. I said "set to hit free agency" the general belief is that Revis is set to hit the market, if you want to hang your hat on a technicality that he is currently under contract for $25M a number we never even paid Tom Brady then you can feel free. But don't come out with troll statements cause you don't like the fact I'm more knowledgable than you and it makes you sad inside. Cause I'm not trolling around this board talking **** about you like a 12 year old.
Aren't I supposed to be on your ignore list?

Gun Hoe is calling me simple? Wow!

I asked you a question why you post the way you do. Now you are turning it around and saying that I am ridiculing posters? No, I respect the board. I just asked YOU a question.

Oh, and I see. Again, you are doing this to provoke people. Comical. No, you made a post that was not really well though out and kinda narcissistic and got called out by everyone.

Now that everyone is disagreeing with you, you want to try to spin this as you meant to post something stupid to provoke other posters. Instead you could have just agreed with everyone that you jumped the gun hoe. But I forgot narcissists cant do that and have to blame others for everything.

You are sad bro.
Why are you still quoting my posts? I'm not even going to play this stupid charade with you. And for the record you and your fellow Brady6 haters make up probably 1-2% of this board.

Aren't I supposed to be on your ignore list?
Tapatalk doesn't recognize ignore lists so I was able to see your trash talk. It's actually even more telling now that I know the intent was to do it behind my back. I don't want to say "I see you for what you are" but I see your forum handle as a weasel now.

Another thread down the plug-hole.
What can I say Manx I have a following. There are some posters who just need to quote my posts it's sort of cute in a stage 5 clinger sort of way.

Tapatalk doesn't recognize ignore lists so I was able to see your trash talk. It's actually even more telling now that I know the intent was to do it behind my back. I don't want to say "I see you for what you are" but I see your forum handle as a weasel now.
That's perfectly fine with me @Brady6 mainly because I don't value your opinion. How many individuals have you gotten yourself into an argument with now? 4 or 5 and a moderator? Solid work three pages in. Also, spare the need for the my **** is bigger than yours routine.

Now, pressingly, it could be construed as being concerning that the Patriots may lose an abundance of talent however, I trust the Patriots FO, industry professionals, more than you, a fan. There will be a plan and there will be contingency plans in place. If not, the world keeps on spinning.

Anyway for those who don't want to just argue the question remains what should the team do.

I think if McCourty walks you love Logan Ryan to FS.

I think we should target Dan Williams as replacement for Wilfork.

I think we should just pay the $20M for Revis and try and work out an extension before the start of camp and then backload the other contracts Ito next season if need be.

I think James White is going to be as good as Vereen out of the backfield.

I want to draft a RB in the first 3 rounds preferably Tevin Coleman in the 3rd.

I'm right about the things I say on this board more than 99.9% of the posters on here and that's what pisses others off is they try and try but never succeed in their attempts to make me look wrong.
Right more than 99.9% of the posters here? Are you kidding with that arrogance? I don't have any problem with you having your opinions but when you say stuff like that, it doesn't help your cause.

As for some of the content. I too am a bit surprised that we didn't extend McCourty earlier. I was really confident it was going to happen. Yes there are some concerns but I'm not panicking before we have even hit FA. The fact that they did just win the Super Bowl helps reinforce the way they've done things for 14 years. It would be a blow to lose both Revis and McCourty (not a sure thing) but I trust that they'll figure something out like they always do and hopefully it'll be enough to get back to the big game this year.

That's perfectly fine with me @Brady6 mainly because I don't value your opinion. How many individuals have you gotten yourself into an argument with now? 4 or 5 and a moderator? Solid work three pages in. Also, spare the need for the my **** is bigger than yours routine.

Now, pressingly, it could be construed as being concerning that the Patriots may lose an abundance of talent however, I trust the Patriots FO, industry professionals, more than you, a fan. There will be a plan and there will be contingency plans in place. If not, the world keeps on spinning.
I got in a fight with a moderator? I said I don't care that he changed the title because he was polite enough to tell me. Your interpretation of a fight was way off. I don't think either of us saw that way.

You are lying to yourself when you say you don't care what I think, if that was true you wouldn't be trashing me in the room, people only take time to acknowledge people and things they care about no matter what they say about them.

I too am a bit surprised that we didn't extend McCourty earlier.

Do you view it as the fault of the Patriots or DMC?

In the 14 years BB has run this team, you can count on zero fingers the number of times the team has spend big bucks on a free safety. Doesn't mean that they are opposed to it. It just means that there isn't a track record of them doing so.

Do you view it as the fault of the Patriots or DMC?
I would not know. Devin seemed very keen on returning to the Patriots and I can't profess to know what has happened in negotiations or if there has really been much negotiating.

I got in a fight with a moderator? I said I don't care that he changed the title because he was polite enough to tell me. Your interpretation of a fight was way off. I don't think either of us saw that way.

You are lying to yourself when you say you don't care what I think, if that was true you wouldn't be trashing me in the room, people only take time to acknowledge people and things they care about no matter what they say about them.
I find you amusing. That doesn't mean I value your opinion or particularly care for your thoughts.

As a secondary notion, I'm really not sure why you've taken the position on tagging Gostkowski. At his current tender, it provides the Patriots with a manageable cap hit and allows them to address a contract extension further into the offseason. Putting him on ice and attempting to lock up trickier, larger contracts (i.e. Revis & McCourty) is textbook Belichick. In fact, it's smart business practice.

Super Bowls are incredibly difficult to win. The fact that the Patriots are able to compete year in year out, no doubt aided by Brady speaks volumes about their competency.

If McCourty leaves it will be because he was offered a tremendous contract not because the Patriots didn't try or they were inept. As @manxman2601 said, BB has his price point, he lets the market do its work and it's on from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back