PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 1000 yd receivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Moss sucks in the snow...unlike that noted All-Weather Warrior Peyton Manning....I'll never forget him giving it up in that 20-3 blowout in the snow....

LMAO

Manning has actually won games in the snow. That's the difference. Lol!

Well it seems like Brady is learning from the master. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the Pats were supposed to stop trying in the 2nd HALF of games because they were already up 42-7.

Your responses actually prove my suspicions. For every stat i bring up you bring up did we win the SB that year and when you find a stat the Colts haven't done you bring that up in your argument. Besides I was talking about what you guys are doing on the offensive side of the ball.
The New England Patriots scoring statistics don't lie. Junior, here is your reading assignment for the day:

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.co...ts_on_pace_for_all-time_NFL_scoring_mark.html

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/clt2004.htm

Pass/Run Ratio for the 2004 Colts: 55.2%/44.8%

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nwe2007.htm

Pass/Run Ratio for the 2007 Patriots: 50.9%/49.1%

The pass/run ratios prove that Peyton Manning was a stat hound in 2004.

Manning sat out a lot of 4th quarters during that season. He didn't pad stats.
Talking about TD/INT ratio here, not # TD. Sitting out the 4th quarter is irrelevant to that number (even though Manning didn't anyway).

Yeah just like "his legs aren't the same." "He's a cancer." "He's a me guy."

Now "he can't play in the snow."

We're going to crap all over you in the RCA Dome. It won't even be within 14.

Yea, and what he doesn't realize is that Moss has actually had some good games in inclement weather, but he'd know this if he bothered checking his facts.

Oh, and the Patriots play on heated FieldTurf....

Ok, enough BS, this is the NFL, there is no such thing as padding stats. Everyone is getting paid to play, and there is no AP poll, and no such thing as rankings. We get accused of padding stats the same weekend when Houston scores 4 TDs in the 4th quarter? We get accused of padding stats by a Colts fan who should be able to remember the Monday Night game when the Colts scored 21 points at the end of the fourth quarter to beat the Bucs?

Manning holds the record, and if Brady doesn't break it than he keeps the record. But you would have to be completely dense not to see that Brady is on pace to destroy the record. So using our given information it is realistic to talk about the possibility.

The New England Patriots scoring statistics don't lie. Junior, here is your reading assignment for the day:

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.co...ts_on_pace_for_all-time_NFL_scoring_mark.html

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/clt2004.htm

Pass/Run Ratio for the 2004 Colts: 55.2%/44.8%

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nwe2007.htm

Pass/Run Ratio for the 2007 Patriots: 50.9%/49.1%

The pass/run ratios prove that Peyton Manning was a stat hound in 2004.

Really so how come Edge James numbers didn't decrease? 1500 rushing yards in '04. This is ironic seeing Brady has been padding stats all year.

Really so how come Edge James numbers didn't decrease? 1500 rushing yards in '04. This is ironic seeing Brady has been padding stats all year.
You are so demented, it's pathetic. Obviously when presented with the Cold Hard Football Facts, as the pass/run ratios illustrate, you completely ignore those statistics altogether.

What? The stats were just presented and they prove you wrong. Pass/Run ratio shows that the Colts passed (significantly) more than the Patriots with respect to however many plays each team ran/has run. Do you have a response?

What? The stats were just presented and they prove you wrong. Pass/Run ratio shows that the Colts passed (significantly) more than the Patriots with respect to however many plays each team ran/has run. Do you have a response?

How did i get proved wrong? My argument was even though Manning had the best season ever by a QB. We still had a killer run game.

When?

Colts were up in Denver during a heavy snow fall and won in OT i think. What BB does is make the field sloppy where the Colts cannot run at full speed. There is no way the Pats could beat the '04 Colts on an even field.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2002/11/25/colts-broncos.html

When? If you knew what you were talking about this question wouldn't have been asked. Also, Manning generally hasn't been anything special during snow games.

When? If you knew what you were talking about this question wouldn't have been asked. Also, Manning generally hasn't been anything special during snow games.

We go to Balt Dec 9, hopefully it snows. :rolleyes:

It's easy to run a go route and jump over everybody cause you're 6' 5.

This has to be one of the most idiotic statements I have ever read. There are plenty of receivers in the NFL who are 6'4'' or taller. If it was so easy than why not go pick up a 7 foot basketball player and throw jump balls?

If it was easy than everyone would do it. You are confused because Moss makes it look so easy. But make no mistake its a skill. One that even Harrison will never possess.

If you cant recognize how skilled a player he is than you are wearing blinders.

Ahh I was thinking Three Amigos (Redskins), and also maybe the Marks Brothers.

I'm getting old ...

The 1991 redskins had three receivers over 1000 yards. They were the Posse. The Three Amigos were the Broncos receivers of the 80's.

This has to be one of the most idiotic statements I have ever read. There are plenty of receivers in the NFL who are 6'4'' or taller. If it was so easy than why not go pick up a 7 foot basketball player and throw jump balls?

If it was easy than everyone would do it. You are confused because Moss makes it look so easy. But make no mistake its a skill. One that even Harrison will never possess.

If you cant recognize how skilled a player he is than you are wearing blinders.

I didn't say he wasn't good or great. He has it easier than Harrison but Harrison is still killing him if you want to compare stats. Pats fans still haven't answered my question i posted earlier. How can you hate Harrison who is the only active receiver sniffing Jerry Rice's records, but love Chad Johnson the show off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe