PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 1000 yd receivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Harrison. And I would take him over Chad Johnson any day of the week. In fact I wouldnt want Chad Johnson on our team, I hate him. When he put on the future H.O.F. jacket I wanted to punch him in his mouth.

I think Harrison is one of the best to ever play the position, and I have a lot of respect for the way he plays the game. I just dont think his career takes anything away from Moss.

I love Harrison. And I would take him over Chad Johnson any day of the week. In fact I wouldnt want Chad Johnson on our team, I hate him. When he put on the future H.O.F. jacket I wanted to punch him in his mouth.

I think Harrison is one of the best to ever play the position, and I have a lot of respect for the way he plays the game. I just dont think his career takes anything away from Moss.

Harrison's career doesn't take anything away from Moss. But just because he doesn't do things the way Moss does that shouldn't take away anything from Harrison either.

Just a reminder how did Manning do against Baltimore in the playoffs last year?
Unfortunately the Ravens don't have an offense this year, as evident by Baltimore's loss to the Buffalo Bills. Heck, the Ravens almost lost to the 49ers earlier this season.

Two more wins and we'll be the only team(i think) to start 7-0 is 3 straight seasons, check your facts.

We got the best active QB and Receiver. Can Moss get 140+ catches in a season? Harrison has done it.

Matter of fact we've gone 5-0 in 4 or the last 5 seasons. We've gone 13-0 and 10-0 in back to back seasons. Can the Pats do that?

The better question is - can the Pats go 16-0. :) Stop going to the little stuff.
Moss and Welker will easily rack up 1,000.
The only question is can Watson or Stallworth get to 1,000.

Last edited:
Last edited:
He came up in the clutch that's all i remember.
More like Ed Reed intercepting Peyton Manning's passes. Once again, the inept Baltimore Ravens offense rears its ugly head.

Blue 18 - You are so gay it's unbelievable. Do you realize how much of a homer you sound like? All you do is boast about how good Manning is and give no credit to any other team. You're pathetic. You don't really think people will take you seriously when you're not realistic, right?

Go back to your own board.

Last edited:
More like Ed Reed intercepting Peyton Manning's passes. Once again, the inept Baltimore Ravens offense rears its ugly head.

You mean the great Colts defense reared it's head.

Blue 18 - You are so gay it's unbelievable. Do you realize how much of a homer you sound like? All you do is boast about how good Manning is and give no credit to any other team. You're pathetic. You don't really think people will take you seriously when you're not realistic, right?

Go back to your own board.

Show me where i boasted? All I see is pats fans boasting, so i guess this board is full of queers.

He came up in the clutch that's all i remember.

He did jack!

15 of 30, 170 yards, 0 TD's, and 2 INT's for a 39.6 QB rating

Adam V kicked a bunch of fieldgoals and accounted for all of the Colts points.

He did jack!

15 of 30, 170 yards, 0 TD's, and 2 INT's for a 39.6 QB rating

Adam V kicked a bunch of fieldgoals and accounted for all of the Colts points.

Who lead the team down the field for those FG's? The last FG came on a clutch drive to end the game. A week later Manning came up clutch again and went John Elway on the Pats.

Two weeks after that he wins a game in the rain to bring the trophy home.

Negative, as the Ravens offense has proved its offensive ineptitude during the 2007 NFL Season.

The Ravens were actually moving the ball on the ground pretty well, until supposed genius Brian Billick stopped using the run.

Where this achievement is concerned yes, but the Patriots have achieved plenty of things your Colts haven't even come close to.
And add to that NEVER will....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back