PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 Patriots best ever? (good, accurate article)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a freaking moron if you think players from the 80s were more talented. Modern athletes are always improving over the generation before them. Bigger faster stronger than ever before. This is a pretty pathetic argument you're mounting here.

It's kind of funny how there were about a dozen threads on this board this season about how abysmal the rest of the NFL was compared to the Pats & the Colts & how embarassing some of the games were to watch, but when it comes to the "best ever" argument, it was suddenly an extremely competitive league this year....

It's kind of funny how there were about a dozen threads on this board this season about how abysmal the rest of the NFL was compared to the Pats & the Colts & how embarassing some of the games were to watch, but when it comes to the "best ever" argument, it was suddenly an extremely competitive league this year....

Why would that be funny? When you're comparing teams to a team you think is the best ever, it makes sense that there might be a big gap between them.

It's kind of funny how some of those same teams that looked like an absolute joke against the Patriots suddenly looked like contenders again when playing other people.

Just adds to the "best ever" talk, doesn't it? Average margin of victory/point differential doesn't lie.

Well that link is just proof to those out there that say "Everyone knows the Pats are going in history as the best ever, everyone will think it", well, no, they wont.

Well that link is just proof to those out there that say "Everyone knows the Pats are going in history as the best ever, everyone will think it", well, no, they wont.

I'm going to lose a lot of sleep at night because Gold Miner 49 doesn't think the Patriots are the best ever. I should probably just off myself so I don't have to live through the misery of it.

I'm going to lose a lot of sleep at night because Gold Miner 49 doesn't think the Patriots are the best ever. I should probably just off myself so I don't have to live through the misery of it.
I seriously think some of you Patriot fans would!

P.S. Tom Brady is a 49er fan since he was a little kid.

Last edited:
I seriously think some of you Patriot fans would!

P.S. Tom Brady is a 49er fan since he was a little kid.

My guess that the Patriots are probably Brady's favorite team these days. You're right though, him being a 49ers fan as a kid has a HUGE role in this argument.

Well, the players that are considered the greastest of all time in this sport have come from the 80's. Do the math.

That is a pathetic. The 80's are over. Cut your mullet and trade in your patch-covered jean jacket and join us in the 21st century some time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft