PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak knows nothing!!

I think there is a genuine split among Patriot fans between those who want them to win immediately, and those who believe they should be more systematic about building a contender, and who aren’t worried about this season.
And then there's the realization that I'm all 3 at the same time.

About 28 years ago I turned an entire load of laundry pink. Haven't been allowed to touch the machine since.

Think About It GIF by Identity
Ah yes, the classic "Weaponized Incompetence" maneuver. Well played. I like whip this out on a rare occasion.

Is this his idea of fireworks?
I do not think the UFA plan is as advertised.
I am beginning to wonder if Kraft is cheap and Wolfe is doing his bidding like BB

Patriots will continue as a bottom 3 team next year.

Good thing we had 80 million in cap space!
Otherwise no taki taki or Gibson
You jealous? ... someone out there more negative than you Sam.

The Greatest Thread in site history.
Hall of Fame material:

This one was umm.... interesting too?

Hall of Fame material:

Absolutely.

Ah yes, the classic "Weaponized Incompetence" maneuver. Well played. I like whip this out on a rare occasion.

Didn't know it had a name. And honestly I would like to keep claiming I was diabolical in my scheme.

Truth is I was just an idiot who didn't know how to wash clothes. My mom was weird, well is weird, if we even looked at the washing machine she'd lose her ****.

So I came by it honestly.

I think there is a genuine split among Patriot fans between those who want them to win immediately, and those who believe they should be more systematic about building a contender, and who aren’t worried about this season.
I’m all in on the systematic rebuild as long as they get a LT in free agency. Then, of course the need to draft we’ll to draft like it’s 2010.

Hall of Fame material:

I loved that thread.

Hall of Fame material:

What’s great about the 2nd one is Kontra’s reply right after the initial post.

Too bad he’s gone from here. Top 5 poster.

Hall of Fame material:

Almost 10 years old now.

I'm a realist. IF (hence the big if), the vast majority of personnel decisions, the next few draft's, and the coaching staff doing their jobs well goes right, it's a 3 to 4 year rebuild to legit SB contender status. That's not unreasonable. I've been through some HORRIBLE Patriots Teams. Getting a team to be a legit SB contender/winner usually doesn't happen overnight.

Zolak just needs a little patience. The overpriced FA's can get the bag. No problem. We are still under the BB mindset which is ok with me, just draft well!

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back