PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak knows nothing!!

Eliot Wolf Sucks! The NFL Year starts tomorrow at 4:00, and he still hasn’t finished their rebuild,
'21 has some ppl spoiled.

Ah yes, the classic "Weaponized Incompetence" maneuver. Well played. I like whip this out on a rare occasion.

A few years back I had a pair of off white corduroy pants my wife hated, she threatened to throw them in the trash a few times, but they were the most comfortable pants I had. One day I came home and they were pink, she said she "accidently" put them in the wash with a red towel by mistake. Never bought her story and that was the end of those pants.

A few years back I had a pair of off white corduroy pants my wife hated, she threatened to throw them in the trash a few times, but they were the most comfortable pants I had. One day I came home and they were pink, she said she "accidently" put them in the wash with a red towel by mistake. Never bought her story and that was the end of those pants.
I would've double downed and worn it at the worst possible times... until I would've realized that I have to let the Wookie win.

Too early to judge much of anything, lets assess this in about a week.
Still some big names on the board and more players will be released.

... until I would've realized that I have to let the Wookie win.

'Cause that spousal Wookie? Yeah, she ain't just stopping with something mundane like ripping your arms out of their sockets (shudder)

Says the guy who needs a meme
Reaction Confused GIF

Is this his idea of fireworks?
I do not think the UFA plan is as advertised.
I am beginning to wonder if Kraft is cheap and Wolfe is doing his bidding like BB

Patriots will continue as a bottom 3 team next year.

Good thing we had 80 million in cap space!
Otherwise no taki taki or Gibson

I, too, like to start threads while I'm drinking.

Kudos to you for hittin it on Tuesday afternoon.

i hope we sign mahomes justin jefferson bijan robinson and micah parsons then draft alt harrison and malik nabers.

Turning down my snark now regarding Jonathan Kraft, I definitely agree that the Pats should not overspend just because they have plenty of cap space. That’s the Miami Dolphins annual approach, we saw it ourselves with the Pats in 2021. It’s not a good approach and I’m not in favor of doing it.

I’d be happier to see them extend Barmore and bring back Jennings than to spend big on someone like Ridley. If they do sign Ridley or Tryon Smith or a legit proven FS I’ll be waving the pom poms like many others here, but if they don’t I’m not going to be annoyed. I agree with those here that view this as a multi year process, primarily since they are obviously not set at QB.

With that said, I am a lot more concerned about the Kraft’s attitudes and personal agendas than I am about Wolf, Mayo, and the roster they are assembling. They have done a great job overall and deserve credit for whatever they have actually accomplished but need to let it flow like they did for 20+ years with BB and stop with the self serving BS.

This is exactly where I’m at.
Yep, if over the next year we feel like the team's in good hands and going in the right direction, things will be interesting and fun again. That's the goal for now. Actually, that's probably always the goal

The impatience here is silly. There is absolutely zero chance this wreck of a team can be rebuilt in a year. Wasting money by acting hastily accomplishes nothing. You can only sign such free agents as are available at a reasonable price, and are willing to come here. Whining about the Krafts being cheap is just childish and asinine. They clearly are not. They are merely more adult, less wasteful and impulsive than the whiners who castigate them. Those complainers who have been greater successes than the Krafts at building and sustaining major enterprises I suppose may feel free to complain. Other need to zip it.

It's March. Content yourself with watching the fake college students bounce a ball around.

It’s just a horrible medium. Talk radio is almost all just venting and grievance.
I agree completely it is full of bombastic men who all try to overspeak each other then try to create controversy and nontroversy about anything and everything.. I seldom listen much any more, did listen a bit on Monday but once again it descended into constant criticism of the Pats.. what really pisses me off is that Bertram will come up with some hair brained theory and will run with it then the person who knows most about the Pats, Zolak, will be silent..

Mayo also said they were going to burn some cash, but that hasn't happened.
It's been 48 hours since they could officially talk with players. Signings start today, more cuts and trades are on their way. There are still five weeks until the draft.

They're taking care of their business so they know what to go shopping for once the impulse/panic buying phase is over. They'll spend the money and we'll be at training camp paying $6 for a bottle of water talking about how good they look.

So far, I like who they've let go and who they've kept and their relative cap hits. It seems orderly and thoughtful. They's signed a RB, two OTs, a veteran QB, and several key defensive FAs (I'm thrilled they brought back Josh Uche and Anfernee Jennings.)

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back