PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak: Brady will get a two-year extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/06/26/tom-brady-could-be-in-line-for-new-contract-this-summer/

If true, I got no problem...

horse-riding-gif.gif

...with riding that horse. ;)

Granted... Zolak isn't the BEST source.

But he sure ain't the worst. LOL :D

2yr non guaranteed?

:p

Granted... Zolak isn't the BEST source.

But he sure ain't the worst. LOL :D
He's actually a pretty good source because he's connected, but he blows on talk radio on any subject other than football. His command of the English language reminds me of Mike Tyson's.

It's a good move. Brady has shown no signs of slowing down yet and I'm sure the Patriots will build in an easy out just in case it happens.

I love Brady and everything but if we get rid of JG we're gonna suck after Brady retires

I love Brady and everything but if we get rid of JG we're gonna suck after Brady retires

Brady is already signed through the 2019 season. 2 more years takes us through 2021. So 5 more years of Brady.

Brady's replacement is probably a college freshman this year.

Brady is already signed through the 2019 season. 2 more years takes us through 2021. So 5 more years of Brady.

Brady's replacement is probably a college freshman this year.

I think the 2yr extension means a restructure of the one he has now but who knows

I think the 2yr extension means a restructure of the one he has now but who knows

He was given $40m for 2yr. I mean it's not Derek Carr money, but it isn't shabby. Why restructure that and up it? Most likely they'll tack on another year for $20m ish guaranteed and give it to him upfront.

He was given $40m for 2yr. I mean it's not Derek Carr money, but it isn't shabby. Why restructure that and up it? Most likely they'll tack on another year for $20m ish guaranteed and give it to him upfront.

Its weird Bradys supposed to make over $10M the next two years if he plays the next two years

If JG goes he won't be that hard to replace.

Zolak has also said that Brady might retire if he wins another ring, that Brady will probably only actually play another 2-3 years, etc...

So why, if they had any inkling of this, would the Patriots be giving him an extension this summer?

Incentive laden, show me contract no doubt:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back