PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zach Thomas signs with KC

Status
Not open for further replies.
That team needs some vets. Pioli seems to be signing all of his guys. I wonder what the coach thinks about that.

If I was a KC fan I'd be pretty happy with what Pioli has done there so far. Makes a big splash with Cassel, somehow picks up a few key FA veterans to mix into the team. I'm interested to see if how he does with that team,so far so good imo.

That team needs some vets. Pioli seems to be signing all of his guys. I wonder what the coach thinks about that.

My guess is the coach thinks it's "business as ussual'. Should Pioli not sign the same type of players he has signed for the last 8 years?

remember when he was choosing between pats & 'boys? guess that worked out pretty well, huh zacky boy

remember when he was choosing between pats & 'boys? guess that worked out pretty well, huh zacky boy

The Patriots aren't shining last year's Super Bowl ring anymore than the Cowboys are.

My guess is the coach thinks it's "business as ussual'. Should Pioli not sign the same type of players he has signed for the last 8 years?

KC has an entirely different team then the Pats. I could see if Haley was from the BB tree, but Pioli should be signing Haley type guys not BB type guys.

KC has an entirely different team then the Pats. I could see if Haley was from the BB tree, but Pioli should be signing Haley type guys not BB type guys.

Both BB and Haley are from Parcells' tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back