PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zach Thomas in car accident after game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key phrase is this one:

he and his wife were unhurt

Glad to hear it.

Poor Thomas, I hope he's ok, he is a class act, just like Taylor, two true warriors.

Poor guy, plays in a train wreck during the game, gets in a car wreck after it.

I've got a lot of respect for Miami, they did not quit when down 42-7 at the half, that really sucks about Brown, getting hurt busting his ass trying to make a tackle on an INT.

Hope the kid is ok, he's one talented guy; best of luck to him, Thomas, Taylor and the rest of the Dolphins, being 0-7 cannot be much fun at all for those guys.........

Really glad Zach's okay. Crushing about Ronnie Brown. That SUCKS. I like the dolphins. Their fans aren't nearly as Jauron-ish as jet fans.

Poor Thomas, I hope he's ok, he is a class act, just like Taylor, two true warriors.

Poor guy, plays in a train wreck during the game, gets in a car wreck after it.

I've got a lot of respect for Miami, they did not quit when down 42-7 at the half, that really sucks about Brown, getting hurt busting his ass trying to make a tackle on an INT.

Hope the kid is ok, he's one talented guy; best of luck to him, Thomas, Taylor and the rest of the Dolphins, being 0-7 cannot be much fun at all for those guys.........

Nice post.

Nice post.

It's a brutal day in a brutal season so far for the phins. Aqua, you're always here win or lose, you're a good fan. Take it easy. We're rooting for you guys to win from now on, except one game up North.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back