PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

YouTube Took Down My Maroney Highlight Vid BUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are missing the point. The reason the NFL is enforcing it's copyrights NOW is BECAUSE google bought them. Google has the potential to be a much bigger threat to NFL online revenues than quirky/grainy youtube.

Don't worry, now that this has happened, there will be more online sites springing up looking to duplicate youtube's success - in offshore locations where copyrights mean nothing.

R

Last edited:
Hendrix said:
It's funny that the NFL complained, since there's no NFL footage in there
It's entirely possible that google/youtube/nfl did not actually review the video. Maybe the nfl provided a list of names of teams and players and youtube searched descriptions and deleted.

Google is a much better target for litigation that youtube was.

If you want to test this theory, upload the same video and call it my home movies or something. If you get a notice, you will know they look at the videos. I bet they don't.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Guys, these things are COPYRIGHTED for a reason.

It's about time YouTube did something about their blatant illegal activity.

If you want to distribute NFL videos (or any other league for that matter), you have to obtain the rights to them. Welcome to life.

Did you obtain the rights to the photos you use in your sig ?

breakdown9id.jpg

Thought not. Mat 7:3 and all that.

R

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Guys, these things are COPYRIGHTED for a reason.

It's about time YouTube did something about their blatant illegal activity.

If you want to distribute NFL videos (or any other league for that matter), you have to obtain the rights to them. Welcome to life.

I could understand if someone was posting whole games or even all the hi-lites from a game but, 1 clip that shows 1 play from last years season? A music video made by a fan? Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

I see all Squeeler videos are still present. Biggest farce in the NFL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back