PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

YouTube Patriots Video's

Great stuff. Grogan with 28 passing TD's in 1979! How many did #10 have last season with 1-more game???

Mac jones = Tony Eason?
Haha. Not sure Mac is on that level yet. Tony had some good seasons and some terrible ones.

Put Stanley Morgan on this 2023 Pats team and it gets real fun.

This practice video helps so much. And, sadly shows that Mac is not any better than last year. I've been a huge supporter, and I'm not saying Zappe is a better choice (he's not). But, Mac's hesitation and dancing around the pocket for 1/2 second too long every play is going to be disappointing. When bullets start flying for real, we'll have to see if he has better poise, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

This practice video helps so much. And, sadly shows that Mac is not any better than last year. I've been a huge supporter, and I'm not saying Zappe is a better choice (he's not). But, Mac's hesitation and dancing around the pocket for 1/2 second too long every play is going to be disappointing. When bullets start flying for real, we'll have to see if he has better poise, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.
It's a good video. I havent had a chance to watch all of it however. Maybe our D and secondary is really good...which is why Mac is taking a while. IDK...we'll see soon enough.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back