PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

YouTube Patriots Video's

For a minute (looking at the title) I thought these were new YouTube video’s by the dude that posted one or two per year during OTA’s …that was good stuff.

This is good too :thumbsup:

JaguarGator8 is a channel worth looking at. He does a great job of presenting the story - many times it's something really odd or obscure.

That first one with the Vikings brings some memories but none of the game. Only thing I remember of this game is walking across the field to get to the parking lot when the game was over and climbing over the snow piles to exit.

That first one with the Vikings brings some memories but none of the game. Only thing I remember of this game is walking across the field to get to the parking lot when the game was over and climbing over the snow piles to exit.

The Vikings' missed extra point was almost certainly the reason why the game didn't go into OT, though the Pats' defense I'm sure would've played tighter during that final drive... Those PKs had to use Real footballs back then, not the toys that the dime-a-dozen non-draft-worthies are given to play with today.

Somehow my 8 year old of all people found this gem. Its a highlight reel of us kicking the steelers ass in 2004 to the tune of pittsburghs fight song. The ultimate troll piece lol

Last edited:

Somehow my 8 year old of all people found this gem. Its a highlight reel of us kicking the steelers ass in 2004 to the tune of pittsburghs fight song. The ultimate troll piece lol

Laughing at the video - and at that song. Didn't anyone learn anything from the "Superbowl Shuffle" and "New England, the Patriots and We"?

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back