PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You don't know what you're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsfanTN

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I think i know O'neil sucks.

Been wanting to post this for some time now so here it is. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I don't care if you've been sitting on your couch or in the stands for every football game played in the NFL in the past 50yrs, when it comes to why some decisions are made or some things happen you just plain don't know what you're talking about. you THINK you know, but unless you work on the inside of the organization, and very closely with the coaching staff and players, then you don't. Why did this player get the nod over that one when EVERYONE can see that the other guy is better? You don't know. Why didn't they kick a FG instead of going for it or punting? You don't know. Why does it seem like the gameplan is completely out of whack and no adjustments are being made? YOU DON'T KNOW.

"Oh but I've seen this other guy play and he's great"...that's nice, you saw him look good for 2 plays in a specific circumstance, the coaches see him EVERY DAY, maybe he's only any good in that one case. "That guy sucks in coverage, he's always getting burned" yup, I seem him seemingly out of position all the time too but is he? I can't say for sure, I have no idea what the other 10 guys where supposed to be doing.

So you can flood (and ruin) this board with all of your arm chair GMing and analisizing (technical term) you want but when it gets down to it unless you are posting this from deep inside Gillette then you really have no flippin clue what you're talking about. You THINK you do and it may bruise your ego to hear that you don't but them's the facts.

now, feel free to post all your "I can tell when X player is here and this happens that that's the problem" replies, because I'm fairly sure that none of that will sink in with anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back