PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yesterday's Annual Patriots Alumni Game With The Greats

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Actual Pats Fan , I was going to ask you who was there, but I found this promo. Pretty impressive list. Sounds like it would have been a lot of fun to attend.

Game with the Greats

ALUMNI WHO ATTENDED 2017: Derrick Beasley, Jim Boudreaux, Jim Bowman, Pete Brock, Rick Buffington, Rick Cash, Matt Chatham, Vernon Crawford, Ed Ellis, Tim Fox, Steve Grogan, Roland James, Max Lane, Mark Levoir, Ronnie Lippett, Billy Matthews, Steve Nelson, Patrick Pass, Robert Perryman, Harold Shaw, John Smith, Len St Jean, Chris Sullivan, Randy Vataha.​

I know there is an annual semi-private off season function as well, where fans can ask Belichick questions and more. If I am not mistaken @fgssand , @supafly and a few others here have attended. Ever been to one of those?

I know there is an annual semi-private off season function as well, where fans can ask Belichick questions and more. If I am not mistaken @fgssand , @supafly and a few others here have attended. Ever been to one of those?
The Belichick Dinner is through the Patriots Credit Card program. Frequent flyer miles for Patriots experiences. This dinner and tickets to games are the best items in their rewards program.

This event I think is through the Patriots Charity Foundation. They always have great events.

Lastly they do have some regular events for season ticket holders. And especially the suite and optum members. Field visits, draft parties, and things like that.

@Actual Pats Fan , I was going to ask you who was there, but I found this promo. Pretty impressive list. Sounds like it would have been a lot of fun to attend.

Game with the Greats

ALUMNI WHO ATTENDED 2017: Derrick Beasley, Jim Boudreaux, Jim Bowman, Pete Brock, Rick Buffington, Rick Cash, Matt Chatham, Vernon Crawford, Ed Ellis, Tim Fox, Steve Grogan, Roland James, Max Lane, Mark Levoir, Ronnie Lippett, Billy Matthews, Steve Nelson, Patrick Pass, Robert Perryman, Harold Shaw, John Smith, Len St Jean, Chris Sullivan, Randy Vataha.​

Chatted with Jim Bowman about his winning touchdown at the Coliseum against the Raiders in the January '86 playoffs...Pretty much as soon as Mosi knocked the ball loose, I was yelling at the top of my lungs for fifteen seconds at least.

Jim is younger than me. Like me, he went to college when he was 17. I was only 22, watching the Pats head to the AFC Championship Game, with a kid on the team who wouldn't turn 23 until October 26th!

I also asked Nellie about Pat Patriot. He said, "It's all about the money."

As I suspected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back