PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yes, it is painful. Helmets in rival's colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, my dinner almost came back up once the first image loaded.

No kidding. Nothing more nonsensical than a green Patriot logo. Although, the reverse case isn't so bad. In fact, it's arguably a huge improvement.

ek27-dYv.jpg

The Jets are a rival? Isn't that like a shoe being a rival with a crawling bug?

Sorry, had to go there, it does fit the definition of a rival as noun, but not rival as a verb :)

Which aspect made you sicker... the thought of extended excellence over two decades, or the five Super Bowl rings? :)

Haha i am 42 years old. I am still trying to figure out why the jets are a rival team. They have sucked for 45 years who cares about them. I think its funny how sad they are but dont you have to win occasionally to be a rival?

Haha i am 42 years old. I am still trying to figure out why the jets are a rival team. They have sucked for 45 years who cares about them. I think its funny how sad they are but dont you have to win occasionally to be a rival?

2010 was the most recently another AFC East team gave us real, legitimate trouble.

Some of these are pretty good ...

SnMSv2bb

2vFfdizw

Which aspect made you sicker... the thought of extended excellence over two decades, or the five Super Bowl rings? :)

Ha, probably not best to explain what exactly made me ill.

Let's just say I'm in no danger of ever becoming a Pats fan.

The Colts consider the Patriots their main rival? They're in different divisions and have been pwned for 20 yrs straight give or take a few games. It's a clear case of Stockholm syndrome.

The Jets Helmet reminds me of the old day when the folks at work would wear their "puff coats" with puke Jets Colors.. in those days it was impossible to buy any Pats Gear anywhere..

Used to wait for the "Sears Christmas Wish Book" or the JC Penney Christmas catalog to see if they carried any Pats gear, they did not..

I couldn't even tell that the Texans/Titans one was different.

If the Jets are the Pats primary rival, it just shows how pitiful the rest of the league has been. The AFC East just isn't relevant except when one of them gets the odd win over the Pats and affects the home field equation for the playoffs. I'd have picked Denver, honestly.

If the Jets are the Pats primary rival, it just shows how pitiful the rest of the league has been. The AFC East just isn't relevant except when one of them gets the odd win over the Pats and affects the home field equation for the playoffs. I'd have picked Denver, honestly.

The Rats are really not a rival as much as an adversary.

Most of their "victories" against the Pats come as a result of tampering or actual cheating with the support of the NFL* front office and Omissioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back