PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yankees 13 year playoff streak will end this year.

I injected this topic with pure unadulterated 100% American truth.

Yes your inferring I injected heroine based on a observation most paid baseball analysts have all conceded with. Keep playing your "It's too early!!!" gimmick in the middle of August up until the final week, it's cute.

It's not too early, if I made this thread in the final week of the season it would just be anti-climatic and overly obvious. I keep it bold.

Yankees as of August 20th, 2008

GB Wild Card leader: 6.5 (Red Sox)
GB AL East leader: 11 (Rays)

5 days into this topic and the Yankees have not gained a single game in the WC column and are now 1.5 games worse in the division.

And just like I said, Toronto will be surpassing the Yankees very soon. Now one game behind the Yankees. :singing:

Yes your inferring I injected heroine . Keep playing your "It's too early!!!" gimmick in the middle of August up until the final week, it's cute.
i never said anything about heroine. but that's the first thing you thought of? is that the drug of choice at the disco theses days lol? ill keep the to early gimmick going as you requested.

Last edited:
Why thank you good sir, this topic isn't as fun without a protester. You even gave my thread a golden star.

Heroin is the most commonly associated drug with injection.

Let this be a topic of celebration.

Yankees as of August 15th, 2008

GB AL East leader: 9.5 (Rays)

For those of you who want to reference last year's Yankees comeback, they were in a much better position as this same exact time last year.

Yankees as of August 15th, 2007

GB Wild Card Leader: Tied for 1st place (Mariners)
GB AL East Leader: 5.0 (Red Sox)

Rejoice. :eat2:
now today august 27 would have been a good day to start a thread like this.

We chucked the Byrd at the
Yankees tonight ... 11-2 ... :eek:

medium_PaulByrd_Oct21.jpg

Disco is looking like a sage; the 200 million dollar train wreck known as the NY Yankees has jumped the tracks, nothing can save them now. They are dead men walking wearing pinstripes, just pathetic.

Naturally this is when Real World jumps in and explains to all of us how the 7 games out in the WC and 10 games out of the division Yankees are going to storm back and make the playoffs.

Bye bye toilet in the Bronx, many thanks for the 2004 ALCS memories, they'll last a lifetime........................

Disco is looking like a sage; the 200 million dollar train wreck known as the NY Yankees has jumped the tracks, nothing can save them now. They are dead men walking wearing pinstripes, just pathetic.

Naturally this is when Real World jumps in and explains to all of us how the 7 games out in the WC and 10 games out of the division Yankees are going to storm back and make the playoffs.

Bye bye toilet in the Bronx, many thanks for the 2004 ALCS memories, they'll last a lifetime........................

It's really not much fun .. what a pathetic team they are .. rather sad really. Imagine a 1st baseman that can't throw the freaking ball.

Frank calling Hank to cry :rofl:
071011weei.jpg

:disagreement:Two miserable pricks. :disagreement:
340x.jpg

now today august 27 would have been a good day to start a thread like this.

What kind of ridiculous logic is this? It was fine when I made it. Just because I realized the Yankees were done before you makes it better to start it now?

Plus it's bolder to make such a prediction in the middle of August than the end of it. But for whatever reason you genuinely believed the Yankees still had a chance this year which is very alarming and disturbing.

You're not allowed to celebrate in this thread due to those posts.

:eat1:

Also, keep 'em coming FBN! Celebrate my brothers, celebrate.

Why on earth would I say that, when I haven't said any such thing to this point? In fact, I said before the season started that this was a transition year for the Yankees, and that I wouldn't be surprised if they missed the playoffs. At this point, even if they win tonight, it looks like the 13 year run is over. Like I also said before, it's hard to make the playoffs when you're running a rotation that has a 3,4,5 of Ponson, Rasner, and TBA, 3 out of every 5 days.

Let this be a topic of celebration.

Yankees as of August 15th, 2008

GB AL East leader: 9.5 (Rays)

For those of you who want to reference last year's Yankees comeback, they were in a much better position as this same exact time last year.

Yankees as of August 15th, 2007

GB Wild Card Leader: Tied for 1st place (Mariners)
GB AL East Leader: 5.0 (Red Sox)

Rejoice. :eat2:

good call back two weeks ago

"In fact, I said before the season started that this was a transition year for the Yankees, and that I wouldn't be surprised if they missed the playoffs."

Excuse me while I laugh my effin ballsack off; a team with a 200 PLUS million dollar payroll is in a transition year, that is about the most moronic thing I've ever heard anyone say.

Ever.

Oh by the way, you clowns could have had Santana for EITHER Hughes or Kennedy (who both blow by the way) and Cabrera, he of the AAA Columbus Yankees.

Excuse me while a laugh my effin ballsack off again over that one.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back