PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR Mason Responds to His Exchange with Belichick on 'A Football Life'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone actually make out what Mason said in the video? Me and my brother tried replaying the youtube video of it over and over again and we couldn't make it out.

"I buried Paul"

Could anyone actually make out what Mason said in the video? Me and my brother tried replaying the youtube video of it over and over again and we couldn't make it out.

I was wondering the same thing

The only thing ( I think ) I made out was Mason saying "....all day, coach" and you know, the laughing.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the time that LdT cried like a little b!tch about the Patriots "disrespecting" Merrimen's disrepectful "sack dance" during the playoffs a few years ago (06' I think).

Is it any wonder those two clowns found their way to the same team? :rolleyes:

One day, Jets fans will look back on this as their halcyon days, back when their players and team were relevant, even if it wasn't for winning the Super Bowl, or an AFCCG for that matter.

Mason has always been pretty dim. I was surprised the Pats were ever interested.

The only thing ( I think ) I made out was Mason saying "....all day, coach" and you know, the laughing.

I think it's "you're seeing this smile on my face all day, ALL DAY, COACH"

Derrick Mason should have followed the old saying: It is better not to tweet and be perceived an idiot than to tweet and remove all doubt. The guy is an idiot. Shouldn't have tweeted his first stupid comments claiming racism, but he really stepped in it by continuing to tweet and call out Florio's sidekick on PFT and further insult Belichick. Whether Belichick won the exchange of trash talking in 2009, he certainly has won it now. Mason comes off like a baffoon.

Something like " I will be putting a big smile on my face coach"
BB-Oh Manson, F U. Just F U.
M-Laughs
BB-Why don’t we talk after the game, alright? Just shut the f–k up.”
M- still laughs.
BB- Have you seen the scoreboard?

Last edited:
And things take another turn:

UPDATE: Mason clarified on Twitter that he’s not upset with Belichick — but he is upset with me.

“Ppl I’m not the least bit upset with coach messiah excuse me again I mean coach bb.. Lol I didn’t remember the incident until today,” Mason wrote in response to this post. “And michael David smith, I would love to talk with u about the incident. U know how to get in touch with me.”

Derrick Mason upset with “total disrespect” from Bill Belichick | ProFootballTalk

So, still fitting in with his new teammates, but doing it with a wink and a nod, and some more smack talk.

Last edited:
Re: Derrick Mason Tweets That Bill Belichick Trash Talk Was 'Total Disrespect'

Why didn't he say anything at the time then? He's just mad because everybody is loving BB at his expense.

Bingo! We've got Bingo.
:idea2:

.......and OCHOCINCO'S tweet is the one that ticked of Easterbruschi???????

Frickin' hilarious.

.......and OCHOCINCO'S tweet is the one that ticked of Easterbruschi???????

Frickin' hilarious.

Ocho complimented his team and teammates. He'll never make that mistake again. ;)

Wait, wait, wait.

A Wide Receiver also happens to be a big-mouthed 'dish it out but can't take it' type of guy?

WHAT A SHOCK THAT IS

One day, Jets fans will look back on this as their halcyon days, back when their players and team were relevant, even if it wasn't for winning the Super Bowl, or an AFCCG for that matter.

Mason has always been pretty dim. I was surprised the Pats were ever interested.

Even tho he's kinda a d bag he still was pretty good a few years back and hands down one of the toughest mofos in this league. He was the guy who separated his shoulder one play and caught like an 80 yard touchdown the next play I think or something like that.

Even tho he's kinda a d bag he still was pretty good a few years back and hands down one of the toughest mofos in this league. He was the guy who separated his shoulder one play and caught like an 80 yard touchdown the next play I think or something like that.

True, but it's his intelligence I have always questioned. It's tough for WRs to fit into this offense. The highway is littered with the discarded jerseys of WRs who failed to grasp this offense.

It was interesting to hear BB say stuff like that. I never thought he was that way on the sidelines. He is just so dead pan during post game presser but he is totally different on the sidelines during a game. I liked the part where he was eating food during the conference call with reporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back